Blame(2)

Kalons pov

Andy looked furious with Felix - which was so unusual, Felix was his baby, just like Vance had Blue and Elliot, Felix did nothing wrong, that was till now, I suppose.

Vance's gaze snapped to mine.
"Kalon, why did you do that?"

"He didn't need to get punished for it." I mumbled shrugging, Declan stepped into the living room.
"Lunch is served..." he smiled softly before slipping back into the room.

"I just need to finish talking to Felix, we'll be right over." Andy told Vance, placing a hand on Felix's shoulder.

Vance slipped his hand around my waist.
"I'm glad you want to look out for them, but you didn't have to do that, Kalon..." he said with soft eyes.

"Will Felix get punished?" asking quietly as we left the room.

"Pft, I doubt it, Andy is gentle."

"Not in bed." I mumbled.
Andy and I may have fucked...once.

"Not like that." Vance pushed me away, jokingly.

We sat down at the table, as I came over to sit by Adorjan who's face instantly lit up to see me, as I sat down I winced, at the throbbing pain.
Glancing up to see if anyone caught that.

Lunch was pretty silent, while everyone ate, before Andy and the boys left, leaving just the rest of us.

I helped Declan and Adorjan do the dishes as Milo sat on the counter with us, his hands on his swollen belly.

"Declan - I need to speak with you." Vance poked his head into the kitchen, as Declan glanced up to Milo but nodded, to Vance, as he gave Milo's belly a quick kiss.

Adorjan wrapped his arms around me, kissing up my neck, making my head fall back onto his chest.

"What's he in for?" I asked softly, as Adorjan shrugged, not lifting away from my neck.

"Is your ass blood red?" He asked softly against my neck, making my face turn into a soft blush as I stuttered.
"N-no." It wouldn't be hard for Adorjan or Milo to figure out how I was punished.

His hand slapped against my ass roughly making a muffled noise escape my lips.

I pulled away rolling my eyes.
"I'm going to listen in on Vance's conversation." Huffing as I walked towards their office.

But I was too late, I ran straight into Declan's chest, he grumbled something I couldn't make out, clearly upset about something as he stomped up to his room.

I followed after him shortly, before leaning against the doorframe of his room.

"What the fuck is your problem?" From the doorway I watched him rummage through his drawers.

"Don't you need to be fucking your vampire?"

"I in-fact am protesting, since Adorjan refuses to give my kinks a chance...it's always about him." I mumbled the last part.

Declan froze, before turning and giving me a look.
"And...what would those kinks be?" He said crossing his muscular arms across his chest.

"Oh you know...Iwanttobepeedon!" I rushed out.

He pinched the bridge of his nose and shook his head. "I don't understand you..." before hands landed on my waist and Adorjan pulled my ass to his crotch.

"That's what I'm saying, it's been two fucking days."
Adorjan groaned.

"Go fuck the twins." I said firmly sticking my nose in the air.

"So what did happen?" Adorjan asked Declan.

"If you guys must know. There's a full moon tonight, Vance is concerned as the last time...it didn't go well." He mumbled. "Now with Milo almost five months pregnant, he knows Milo can't help me this time."

"You gonna go crazy werewolf? I've never seen your wolf form!" I said loudly, making them both roll their eyes at me.

"There's a reason." He mumbled.

"Aw come on, I'm sure you're a cute little pup." I reached up to fluff his hair, with a smirk.

"So why are you all pissy? He's just worried." Adorjan stepped into the room more.

"He wants to sedate me..." Declan whispered his gaze falling to the floor. "I'm not letting him." He grit through his teeth.
"Declan!" Milo called from the kitchen as he glanced up, to go check on him. "I'll be back..." Before leaving us alone.

Adorjan forcefully rammed into me, tossing me over his shoulder by my waist.
"Hey!!" I kicked my feet, and slapped his back.
"What the fuck!" He carried me into my room, before forcefully slamming me onto my bed, before collapsing on top of me.

"Aggressive much." I scoffed, before he roughly grabbed my throat, causing me to gasp.
"Enough." I could see his eyes flash red, as all my attitude left my body.

Nodding as I watch a crimson red take over his normal emerald green eye color, I could feel my pants growing tighter from the simple dominance.

He forcefully pressed his lips to mine, causing a muffled whimpered, as we shared a passionate kiss, before he bit my bottom lip, I gasped before he slid his tongue into my mouth dominanting me, before pulling away panting dipping down, to lick up my neck, before palming my crotch through my jeans.

"You've been starving me boy." His voice was suddenly deeper and sent shivers up my spine, indicating it was no longer Adorjan, it was Cassian, his vampire...

"S-sorry..." I squeaked out. Honestly Cassian scares me more than anyone...

"I need to feed on you, the sexual frustration you've caused us and the starvation. I need to taste you." He said through his teeth.

I nodded, wanting to give Cassian anything he could ever ask for.

"B-be careful." I whispered as he grabbed my waist and sat against the head rest as he cradled me.

"I'm always careful." He smirked. "Kalon, you smell so good." He groaned which practically made my dick throb.

I felt his warm tongue run against my pulse, ignoring all the thoughts of how mad Vance would be.

The sharp pierce of skin, made me want to scream, but at the same time he slipped his hand into my pants and stroked my dick, flicking his thumb over my tip. Making my eyes screw shut as I whimpered relaxing into his touch.

My mind was lost between squirming away from his blood sucking fangs. But also the pleasure from his hand made me want to be closer than ever to him.

My head started to feel as if I was floating, as I panted from his pleasure.

"I-I feel...light..." I whispered as I felt suddenly cold. I tapped his chest.

"C-Cassian please. I don't wanna pass out again." I mumbled. Yet he didn't stop.