The dark light (41)

I wanna thank you guys for sticking around and being patient, but I am wrapping up this book, with a few more chapters to go.

I'd like to get another smut scene in here. Let me know if there's anything you'd like to see.

If you've been missing my smut, you can start to prepare, because my other book Sadistic smiles will be alllll about the smut. I'll be putting my focus on that as soon as I finish Havens!!

Kalon's pov:

My reflection stared back at me in the mirror, completely unable to pull Emerson's deep brown eyed look from my mind, the moment his eyes practically rolled back at the table, to when they rolled back in my bedroom the exact same way.
It was like some crazy power exchange; it shouldn't have happened...

Unlocking the door, suddenly Blue came running over, with tears in his eyes, and Eliot running right after him, stopping the small boy by grabbing his wrist, when he glanced up to me his eyes went wide in some form of fear, before crashing into me for security and safety,

"What the hell?" Speaking softly, while glancing between Eli and Blue with wide eyes Eli spoke.

"Emerson has been taken...Vance says he's not searching for him..." he said softly, my chest sunk...into a deep pit.

He's not searching for him?

Why the hell wouldn't he search for him?

The pressure grew in my head, it was like I was underwater. Deepwater. Suddenly ripping away from Eli, I stormed down the stairs loudly into his office, it was completely empty other than Vance the door slammed shut behind me.

"Why aren't you going after him?" Practically demanding the answer as Vance's warm welcoming brown eyes darkened, they became...cold, before he pushed off his chair and stood up, before laughing. I coward back slightly, furrowing my eyebrows, it was so...off...it wasn't Vance?...

He stalked over to where I stood, before suddenly grabbed my throat tightly, I felt all the air escape my throat, I couldn't breathe. Trying to process the situation as my hands began to grow warm...it wasn't fast enough to help myself, before a bright flash light, a bright blue almost purple portal opened, my body was shoved through it and slammed into the cold wet concrete.

My heart was beating so fast as I cringed at the impact. Unable to recognize the room, it was dark and dingy. Till a voice I recognized called my name.

"Emerson?" I called back out, the sound of chains being tugged on.

"H-here..." his voice was scratchy, like he had been screaming and unable to use his voice. Following the sound of the voice, my hands hit his chest.

"Oh my god." I breathed out in relief, yet he tugged on the chains roughly. "I'm stuck!" He said in an angered panic, "shhh - I got it..." I whispered softly trying to calm the other, reaching up for the metal chains which were restraining his arms to the wall, going for the thinnest part, I didn't wanna lose control and burn him. Pressing my palms to it, I could feel the heat start, while lighting up the room as it grew warm the room couldn't have been very big, the heat grew just enough to see his face, which was slightly damp, he must've been crying...

The chains snapped off suddenly as he crashed onto the ground, rubbing his wrist. "What is this?" I spoke softly, as he scoffed. "It's underground of something..." he whispered softly, I pushed off the ground, before feeling the cold slightly damp walls. The room seemed to be completely empty, I tried to figure out how large the room was, but it seriously was completely dark. I wasn't able to see anything, even if I did try and use the glow of my own hands, it wasn't enough.

Turning back towards Emerson, with the soft glow of my hands, I watched Emerson rub his wrist, his face was pained as he cringed. Kneeling down, my hands were still slightly warm as I placed my hand on his shoulder and rubbed his softly.

"T-there's no way out..." he whispered softly, shaking his head, kneeling down close to him, he suddenly leaned all his weight onto me, before he sniffled. "I-I wish I would've just followed through! Your stupid...whatever the hell you guys are, boyfriend, caregiver, practically kidnapped me!" He spit harshly as I scoffed.

"Hey, stop it...we can figure it out..." he sniffled against with his face against my chest, I've never seen Emerson cry, I haven't knowing him for long, but everything inside me was screaming to comfort him. I dipped down and kissed the top of his head as my slightly warm hands pressed against his bicep with a tighter embrace, his hair still had that sweet clean scent, as Emerson practically glitched and the room lit a bright blue.

My breathing slowed, as I became tense, and glanced around, Emerson would've been the same way, but he was recovering from his painful shock, his breathing was quick, as his hands clung to his chest.
"D-did you see that?" I asked him softly, as he let out a growl Emerson always resorting to aggression.

"Getting electrocuted?" Emerson scowled, as I felt him look up towards me in my hold. "The room lit up..." Emerson stopped his breathing.

"It did? Do it again!" He said quickly.

"Do what again?!"

"I-I don't know! Kiss me!" I laughed softly at his sudden demand, yet I shrugged.

"Don't have to tell me twice." Grabbing his chin and tilting his head up towards mine so our lips could meet, I turned my head softly for better access. Before I kissed him. While I felt sparks between his soft lips and my own, nothing physically happened.

"Where gonna be stuck here forever!" He said with a dramatic huff, with Emerson's frustration started to make myself frustrated, as I felt my hands heat up, I tightened them into fists trying to control and conceal, just like Vander has told me.