Flogger(23)

This was @3musketeers888 idea, and it'll continue in chapter 25;)

Adorjans pov:

I absolutely adored seeing Vance being able to put Eli in a better mindset.
After the horror Eli was put threw I loved seeing him come back to normal. The rest of the boys slowly continued to wake up while Declan prepared breakfast with Milo sitting on the counter.

"Blue still sleeping?" Eli asked softly to anyone who'd answer as the kitchen is now been loud with commotion.

"He had some nightmares earlier, Emerson went back with him," Declan spoke where he was standing over the stove.

"I can check on him." I smiled softly hopping off the counter as Kalon was now busy as the twins, as they had started an intense board game last night before I pulled my beautiful boy into bed.

"Adorjan...would you help me on your way up. I'm too sore to stay on my feet for this long." Milo slowly made his way off the counter.

"You're resting some more?" Declan asked with a hint of sadness making Milo glare as I instantly rushed to his side to help him.

"Your demon creation is making my ribs snap..." Milo growled. I helped the poor boy up the stairs, while he was due soon, he was so small and the bump wasn't much bigger, fortunately still able to hide it if he tried.

"Thank you Adorjan." He whispered after laying down, I smiled as I dipped down and interlocked our lips, closing my eyes into the kiss, as I pulled away before pressing my lips against his forehead. He smiled as I left the room.

I opened Blue's door after knocking softly and gaining no response, a bright red tinge spread across Blues' face.

My vision started to blur, the fuzzy sight was something I didn't miss - it had been plenty long since Cassian was out, without many feedings. I didn't need it again.

"What are you doing?" I narrowed my eyes toward Emerson. He jumped slightly before slipping out of the sheets.

"I was just trying to make him feel better...I-I'll leave him alone."
Emerson nervously slipped past me it almost looked like he was shaking before I watched him scratch his upper arm.

Turning to Blue who was still blushing I held my hand out to help him off the bed.
"Did he hurt you?" I asked softly.

"N-no he's really sweet..." Blue glanced up at me with his innocent eyes. While I didn't believe him, protectively wrapping an arm around him going back downstairs,
Vance had decided on breakfast outside, which made Eli extremely excited as the twins followed after.

"You're not going out?" I sighed watching Declan who was washing the dishes.

"Milo's inside I'm too worried about him. I can keep an ear out this way." Nodding as I stepped closer.
"Go be with Kalon," Declan spoke lowly, making me worry about him, placing a hand on the counter next to him, I wrapped my other hand around his torso, protectively.

"Kalon is fine with the boys, are you okay?" He had bags under his eyes and looked exhausted, as I pressed my chest to his back, I placed a gentle kiss on his neck.

"W-what was that for?" Declan whispered.
Smirking against his neck as I nipped his soft skin.
"You seem stressed...I can help."
A low growl erupted from the back of his throat as he twisted slightly as grabbed my throat tightly, while Declan and I were equally strong - I was thrown completely off guard, as my back slammed against the wall, making me cringe - his expression softened.

"Too much?" I opened my mouth to make a snarky response but as I did Declan tightened his grip, making my noise come out as a strangled moan.

"I think...we go to the playroom," Declan growled lowly, making my member come to life.

"And I ruin you? Yes please." I grabbed his hips and pushed him back, before slipping off to the room with all the toys.

Most of the toys were lined against the wall - but my favorite toys were hidden within the chest, I watched Declan walk over to the shut wooden chest.

He knelt in front of the chest as I walked over and placed my hands comfortingly on his shoulder.
Declan tilted his head, his chocolate brown eyes piercing towards me as he softly kissed my fingertips where he could reach.

"I want to use the flogger...let me use it on you and you can-?" He dragged out his words, taking hold of the long leather material, with the thick handle as he twisted his wrist.

"You can flog me..." I whispered pausing at his sinful gaze. "Just let me feed off you." He glanced to me nervously.

"W-will Vance be upset?" He said with a weary tone.

"I can take a blood bag before - then I want be blood lusting...just a taste?" He thought about my words for a moment before nodding with his lips held between his teeth.

I stepped back as Declan stripped himself.
"Nothing too crazy..." Under my breath, I started praying I wouldn't regret it.

He nodded coming back his warm breath hitting my skin as he leaned in and pressed his lips against my pale skin starting to undress me, slipping his fingers around my waistband.

The cool air made my nipples grow hard, feeling completely exposed, but Declan was now as well.

He ushered me against the wall, as I braced myself.

"I-it's been a little," Declan spoke with a weary tone, but the thing with Declan was I trusted him. I always did.

"I trust you." That was exactly what I told him.

"J-just hold still in case I-"

"You won't miss."

"Or hurt you..." he mumbled.

"Declan, I trust you." I rolled my bare shoulders, making sure I didn't come off as tense, the air was heavy before the first impact landed against his skin echoing through the room.

A whimper escaped my lips, followed immediately by the next one - each piece of leather landing against my skin, with Declan's control.

Stealing myself as the controlled beatings continued, I bit my lip, while pleasure shook my body, with a slight sliver of pain.

Eventually, fabric quit hitting my skin, as Declan hung the flogger up. He came back and my legs gave out as I crashed into his arms, both of us breathing heavily for different reasons.

He held onto me, as I recovered.

"M-my turn..." I whispered.