Home (35)

Kalons pov:

"I think I've ran from them a total of three times now..." Emerson told me, as he sat at the end of my bed as I was leaning on Adorjan who kept running his fingers through my hair, over and over.

"Shit just for drugs?" I got a smack to my head, as I furrowed my eyebrows looking up at Adorjan.

"You aren't supposed to say shit. That could trigger him." Adorjan growled with a dominant gaze that only made me smirk, I twisted so I was straddling his waist.

"And you have what right to tell me what to do?" I shifted slightly, brushing my ass against his crotch.

He growled before grabbing my throat, and slamming me down on the bed and hovering over me, his knee pressing into my crotch.

Letting out an 'mhf' noise, looking up with beady eyes.
"W-we have an audience." I whispered as he twisted to glance towards Emerson.

"I-uhm shit." He mumbled in a red blush as he glanced down at his lap.

"Apologize." Adorjan grit as we both fixed ourselves as he went back to leaning on the headboard, looking extremely attractive as I pushed the dangerous thoughts out of my head, as I sat crisscross on the bed.

"For what?" I twisted growling towards Adorjan, my eyebrows furrowing. He was funny if he thought I cared that much.

"No...it's okay. That doesn't really trigger me..." Em whispered. "I-it wasn't for drugs they'd come after me for...I-it was sleeping..."

"Sleeping?" Accidentally I cut him off.

"On the streets...places I shouldn't." He whispered softly. "The alleys were warming than the streets, and staying close to the buildings were safer...but the cops didn't like it."

"Fuck I didn't realize...how long were you on the streets?"

"Since I was about fifteen..." he hummed as he scratched his upper arm, I grabbed his wrist stopping him, before tugging him down into my lap, he tensed as I ran my fingers through his hair, making him realize my intention, as he relaxed into my lap.

"It's nice know I won't wake up with a cop kicking me..." he whispered softly.

"All that time on the streets and they never worried about a kid?" Adorjan cut in. Making Emerson shrug.

"I stayed hidden better than..." he whispered, as his eyes started to flutter shut as I ran my fingers through his hair.

"You are safe here, Vance would never let anyone hurt you...." He whispered suddenly I felt my hands heat up as my hands brushed his scalp, I pulled away in almost a panic.
What the hell?

I wasn't frustrated...or doing that on purpose.
Emerson glanced up at me as I did, he opened his mouth to speak as suddenly there was commotion from downstairs.

Adorjan pushed off the headboard. "Their home!" He exclaimed as we rushed downstairs where Vance knelt on the ground, with Milo and Declan in front of him. Declan held up Milo slightly.

In front of them was the small carrier, the twins, Eli and Blue came down as they gasped.

"Oh my god!" I explained rushing over to kneel next to Vance, overlooking the small pink bow.

"It's a girl?!" I screeched.

Declan hushed me, as Milo smiled watching my excitement.
"Fuck- it's a girl!" I whisper screamed.

"Can I hold her?" Vance asked softly, as Milo nodded.

"What's her name?" Eli stepped over to the other side of Vance.

"We'll...we ran an ultrasound and while her external reproductive system is female, she does in fact have both systems like me..." Milo smiled, as he spoke.

"So we went with...Amar, Amar Haven." Declan smiled holding Milo close to him. "We figured it was relatively neutral." He added, as Vance smiled looking up at them both. As he leaned forwards kissing both, Milo and Declan quickly before handing the baby to me.

She was absolutely tiny, she started to stir in my arms as I stayed as calm as I could.

"She's probably hungry, would you like to feed her Kalon?" Milo smiled as Declan and Vance stepped into his office. I nodded taking the bottle quickly, watching her happily chug the formula.

"Is everything okay?" Lycus said leaning on the hallway wall, as he ushered to Vance's office.

"She has Declan's tribal mark..." Milo's face fell.

"What does that mean?" Emerson asked stepping closer to us.

"Well Declan is a werewolf..." Milo laughed. "He left his pack, and for some reason they are pretty much claiming our baby, giving her a position in the pack..." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"That's disgusting...it's a baby..." I whispered as I felt hands on my waist before a chin on my shoulder as I saw a glimpse of blonde hair knowing it was Adorjan.

"We won't let anyone get near here..." River growled, walking over to hug Milo.

"Okay my turn!" Eli hopped over holding out his arms for the baby, calmly I passed the baby into his arms, my hand brushing her little sprinkles of soft blonde.

"You too should go rest..." Vance hummed, as he ushered to Declan and Milo.

"We've got the baby." Eli smiled as Adorjan nodded.

Vance took the baby into the living room as he sat down with her. The twins cuddled into each other next to blue and Eli, while I sat next to Adorjan, Emerson leaned on the door frame, as I smiled and ushered him closer, before I grabbed his wrist, pulling him onto my lap, the small boy crashing onto my chest, as I wrapped my arms around him, while smirked, as he gasped before giggling playfully,