Loss(3)

Milos pov

My everything hurt like a bitch.
"Declan!" I whined as he set me on the bed.

"I look so fucking fat." I mumbled under my breath. Before the baby, I was maybe 125 pounds, I was skin and bones, the baby takes so much I need to eat so much more and more often. I've been craving food instead of sex, it's been an equal amount. Which we were told that means it's not just an incubus.

Declan crawled over me, placing his hand on my slightly swollen belly.

"You are not, you're growing a baby." He whispered before dipping down to press a kiss to my belly.

"I'm gonna be a terrible parent." I groaned pressing my fingers to my temples. "What did Vance want from you?"
He groaned before plopping onto his back next to me, the baby has been completely draining my energy, meaning lots of mid day naps.

He slung his arm around my waist so we were at least touching.
"There's a full moon tonight, he wants to inject me with a sedative." He said lowly clearly unhappy about it.

"Why? I calmed you down just fine last time." I said sitting up on my elbows.

"Yeah but he's worried since you have the baby, he doesn't want you to get stressed out or hurt..."

My belly tensed as I groaned. "Shit...Braxton hick." He placed his hand over my stomach and began rubbing my lower belly.

I turned into his chest. "I don't want you sedated..." I mumbled.

"I don't want to be." He laughed softly. I sighed before nuzzling my face into his neck.

I woke up many hours later as the sun started to set Declan was gone.

"Shit." I quickly jumped out of bed, going into Vance's office there was a small tray on the desk with packet and a needle filled with a clear liquid, Declan had his arms across his chest and Vance was attempting to plead with him.

"Perfect he can vouch! Tell him how scary it was last full moon!" Vance said loudly, making me step back.

"I-I..." I stutter not completely sure what's going on.

"I didn't hurt him!" Declan growled clearly extremely frustrated with Vance.

"Yes you did! He was scarred!"

"I-...Vance..." I couldn't form the words, but I knew he was being manipulative.
I sucked down a breath, and simply shook my head.

"You'll hurt the ones you love, Declan please." He stepped closer to Declan holding the needle.

Declan's eyes flashed a golden yellow, before a growl erupted his chest, making me gasp under my breath, as he spun around, I tried to grabbed his arm, but he ripped it away from my grasp.

"No Declan please!" I spun around to Vance.

"This is your fault!" Harshly spitting towards him, before following after Declan, he ran out the front door, only a small glimpse of a fluffy grey tail was seen before disappearing into the streets.

Vance came running after me, as he stepped out to the pouch. I panted from coming down the stairs, as I felt tears prick my eyes. I knew how dangerous it was for his wolf to be out. Yet Vance made him feel so unsafe that he ran.

Vance's warm hand landed on my shoulder as I shoved it off.

"Get off me." I spit, shoving my way back into the house before I stomped up to Adorjans room, he and Declan are close, he'd be able to help me calm him down, yet it was empty.

Next best guess was Kalons room, but to my horror, Adorjan was holding a limp Kalon in his arms.
"What did you do..." I whispered, as I slowly walked into his room.

I could see Adorjan's eyes flickering between colors, of dark red and his calm green, yet when the green inclosed his whole eye.

"M-milo, help...." He whispered clearly only now coming back to conscious, his hands were trembling as his face went pale in fear.

I froze completely breathing suddenly staggering.
"Please, please shit..." he begged before putting the boy on his back on the bed, before pressing his fingers to the boys neck.

"Milo, I'm scared!" He shouted loudly making me jolt. While in my head I kept thinking why me.

I just want Declan, why would Vance push him over the edge today...

My head pounded as I rushed closer to the boys.
"You need Vance." Whispering softly under my breath as Adorjans voice came out forcefully and shaky.

"N-no Milo, please. You don't get it. He'll be so upset with me!" He said loudly which made me cower, as I bit my lip and nodded.

"He has no pulse, he needs a hospital o-or a doctor..." I whispered before I stood up and backed away softly, placing a hand protectively on my belly.

I could hear footsteps down the hall, as Eli made his way to his room.

"Elliot!" I called out, as he froze, no one ever used his full name. "Get Vance for me." I whispered softly, after gaining his attention.

"Milo!" Adorjan grit through his teeth clearly frustrated, I kept my distance between us.

Shortly after Vance returned with Eli not far behind him.

"What happened?" He stressed, as he ran over, quickly scooping Kalon's limp, pale, lifeless body, as Eli watched in horror, before locking eyes with Adorjan, he quickly snapped away clearly being overwhelmed with his curse of reading others thoughts.

Adorjan stood up, wanting to help, and be there for Kalon, yet Vance quickly brought him into his office where their was plenty of medical equipment.

Echoes of stressed out voices filled the room as I softly slipped downstairs, making my way to the front door, my heart pounded, as I slipped on my converse and shut the door behind me, making my way into the night.

I knew how awful this could go, but without Declan I wasn't in the right mindset, they were distracted I had time...

We're just starting off strong now are we:)

My poor milo, and his little belly, I love Declan and Milo's relationship but Vance needs to CHILL my guy...