Abuse(13)

Hi beautifuls, these next few Chapters in Eliott's pov all will be marked with trigger warnings. Your mental health is extremely important to me.
Please read with caution.
This may be the darkest my Haven books will/have gotten.
Feel free to message me with any concerns.

TW's: Assult, kidnapping, R*pe, suggestive Ageplay/littlespace R*pe, use of shock collar, and abuse.

Eli's pov:

Forcing my eyes open, I wanted to sleep. To fade way, simply never wake up again. No longer exist.

But the aching pain in my body made me realize I couldn't do that.

The room was damp, dark and tortuously cold, my wrist were chained to the ceiling; I wasn't sure how long I had been out for, or how long I was chained.

But my spine was sore, and my wrist were excruciatingly pained, I couldn't grasp a full breath, the pressure of gravity was restricting my breath.

I struggled tugging on the ropes, pulling myself upwards, to gather a full inhale.

"Please..." I groaned out in a whisper, I heard echos of footsteps yet the room was dark, I couldn't see. Only hear, that only heightened my fear, my chest felt restricted as my breathing sped up in a panic.

He was close, I knew it.
Squeezing my eyes shut tightly, I prepared for impact. Yet it never came.

What did...was the exhale of warm breath on my neck, before rough lips on my soft spot.

Before I felt his cold hand slip up my shirt.

My eyes squeezed tightly again, I didn't want him to be touching me.
I wanted to be home...with Vance. I need my daddy. Tears formed, as my bottom lip began to quiver before he ripped my shirt aggressively.

"C-coby please." I choked.

"Baby boy...you used to love when I touched you...what did they do to you...?"

"They loved me! Unlike you." I spit harshly, I immediately regretted it when I felt something slice my side, I gasped, my breathing turning into choking.

Something cold pressed against my neck and clipped in the back, I felt warm blood dripping down my hip.

My wrist were released yet still chained together, I collapsed to the floor at his feet. Breathing heavily as he stepped away, a dim light was flicked on, illuminating his thin features, I once found attractive.
His sharp jaw line, and slim fingers as he held a hand out to me.

I refused it, my hands holding the slice on my side, I tried to stop the blood, that wouldn't slow.

When I snarled as him I felt a sudden zap to my neck, that spread through my entire body.
My muscles convulsed as my eyes squeezed shut.
Labored breaths slipped past my lips, when it finally stopped my chest rose and fell.

"Eli...baby...Daddy missed you, come be a doll and suck on your favorite toy..." Coby had a sadistic smirk, that made me want him to kill me, I watched him undo his jeans, as he patted his thigh calling me over like a dog.

I watched him my eyes filled with fear.
Before I felt the sudden shock, I gasped in pain, my stomach twisted. I started to hyperventilate.

"Again?" He said watching me with a glare.

"No! No..." Rushing out, as I crawled over to him, cringing in disgust as he pressed his dick, to my lips.

I glanced up at him, taking him whole, my cheeks hollowed as I sucked roughly, he grabbed the back of my head shoving me down, causing me to choke. Before he sent a shock through my spine, causing me to physically lose my breath in a panic, my body was tense and completely lost in the agonizing pain.

"Fuck yes baby..." Coby groaned, going tense as he came down my throat and into my mouth.
I spit it out, as I attempted to gasp for air.

His hand collided with my cheek as he slapped me roughly.

"Thank me, fucking brat."
I whimpered, as my cheeks were wet from the tears.

"T-thank you sir..." my voice was faint and weakly audible, as my hands were still chained together, as he walked over to a locked cabinet, scrambling through things, before stalking back to me, before pinching the side of my face, forcing my mouth open, I looked up at him through glossy eyes, his whole fist into my mouth, only to drop a pill down my throat, pouring a plastic water bottle down my throat, making me cough and swallow the water struggling for air.

"Why is it..." I panted, between my jagged breaths. "Salty..." I whispered looking up at him, pleading.

"It's salt water." He said flatly before turning to walk out of the room, there was cum down the front of me, and blood at my side and drying to the floor, my cheeks were stained with tears.

"Coby please..." my voice was raspy and my throat hurt, the collar was slightly choking me.

"Let me go..." I whimpered as I begged.

"Don't do this...don't do this to me." I whispered as tears started to fall.

"You've given me no choice! You should've never left me." He spit. "Good night." He growled turning out the door, the room was dark, but when he opened it I knew it wasn't night, at least I thought.

But on cue my eyes felt heavy.

No...I don't want this. I want my daddy...

I collapsed to the ground, whimpering to myself, curling in on my body.

They'll look for me...right?

You guys...my heart!:(