Grave(15)

Again review the trigger warnings from Eli's last chapter:)
Eli's pov:

I've never felt this weak, this helpless.
I don't know how long it's been, as it's too dark to see.

Coby comes down often, but my fear has only grown stronger each time he comes down here.

My throat is dry, my hands have grown dry.
I felt completely inhumane when I had to piss in the corner, yet I haven't done that with very little fluids. The water he's given me twice doesn't help, there's no point in drinking the salty liquid.

My finger tips are numb from the cold - and the more I stay down here, the more I accept I deserve this.

Every single thing I've done - in the past, the amount of people I hurt with my powers, the disgrace I caused my parents for being gay, and ruining my family's reputation at the church.

This is my punishment.
I never believed in god when I was with my parents, but if there is a god, this must be my punishment.

Yet I just wish I hadn't fought with Kalon.
I wish I didn't upset my boyfriends.

I want to try again, I don't want to hurt them along with everyone in my past.

I've given up on the collar, he's switched it to a stronger metal, not sure how he got it on - but I was knocked out. The bruises on my body hurt and were making it hard to stay stable on my feet.

The branding of coby's name was growing infected, it hurts almost more than it did when he did it.

The burning metal sunk into my skin, my jaw hurts from how hard I was clenching my teeth. For each sound I was shocked.

The shocks from the collar have grown stronger.

The last one I went unconscious.
I haven't seen Coby since, he had finished inside me, I tried to run...

The shock was enough to knock me out.
His footsteps echoed through the room.

"Eli...Eli, Eli..." he said tauntingly, I could barely keep my head up, my neck was weak. My clothes were practically torn to shreds, goosebumps lined my skin.

"Their looking for you..." my eyes went wide. Yes...
I knew they would.
If I make it out alive...Vance's arms...
Comfort...
Love...
Please...please find me.

"I can't let that happen..." he laughed sadistically.
I whimpered looking up at him.

"If I can't have you..." he knelt down in front of me cupping my face. He slipped a pacifier in my mouth as he pulled me into his lap and cradled me. I couldn't see what he grabbed as he spoke softly.
"No one can..."

Suddenly a sharp needle stabbed into my neck, I could feel it breaking the layers of my muscles, as I cried out, tears forming immediately as I fell into him, going unconscious.

Everything was dark, it was silent...

Where am I?
The ground was hard, I couldn't see anything, as I tried to force my body up.

Wood.

It was solid wood. I went to push on the wood before feeling the constricted ropes around my hands, there was something restricting in my mouth, and tied around my head.

My ankles were tied together, and my knees were bent due to the box being so fucking small.

I've been buried alive...

No...no this isn't real.
Eli wake up! Please wake up.

I've started trying to pull my hands free, even spitting out the object in my mouth, as I realized he had forced the pacifier to my mouth, the tape around my head, making me unable to spit it out.
It was all too tight.

It was dark, that was messing with my head. The inability to see. I couldn't see what rope was around my wrist, yet I could feel the blood slipping down my forearms from it digging into my skin.

How long have I been in here? My body was already aching. I couldn't even try to scream for help, from being tied. This isn't real...I must be in a nightmare or something! My body started tremble, out of straight fear, as tears formed.

How much air did I have? I started to hyperventilate at the thought. Tears began to slip down my cheeks.
My chest was tight, I felt like it was caving in, my chest was giving up on me. My lungs were collapsing, my body ached, I wasn't giving up, I continued to kick against the wooden box, over and over.

"Hmpf!" Breathing became harder, as I screamed with the restriction in my mouth, as I sobbed. I couldn't breath, there was no oxygen. This is my punishment...this is what I deserve.
When I accepted my fate, giving up, I could feel every ache, every pain. My wrist stung when I realized there were sharp spikes on the rope...

It's not rope...

Barbed wire had been tied around my wrist tightly, slicing my wrist.
I slammed my head against the box, tears running down my cheeks. I give up.

Take me.

Kill me.

Please...

Everything started to become quiet...it was softer, there was an odd form of peace, I almost started to enjoy. My eyes became heavy, as my breathing slowed. The pressure became lifted as I closed my eyes.
Slipping into a soft...quiet peace.

My pain was lifted for a short while, I was content and calm. I do wish I was with Vance, I wish he could hold me while I felt this state of softness.

But I deserve this...it's for the best.

Everything went black.