First night(22)

Writing is an outlet for me - a chance to escape to a different world...when mine is hell.
Thank you all for taking your time to read my work...<3

Emerson's pov:

I could hear the faint yelling of Eli, making me want to go out there and fight Vance for him.

But if he was anything like my uncle I wasn't going near Vance.
Eli's cries sounded like my sisters, I curled up into a ball, scratching my arm where the needles have been repeatedly stabbed, and had started to grow puffy.

The only reason I came here was because at home and in the real world I hit rock bottom, so fuck it.

While I was itching for more - I enjoyed being clean. I didn't want more, my body did, the spiders crawling up my skin did.

It was early in the morning - I hadn't been able to fall asleep, since I could hear Eli crying.

I glanced at the clock. It was 4:30am.
I tiptoed across the house not wanting to wake anyone else.

When I got to the kitchen Declan was by the toaster went off, making me jump, my heart skipped a beat.
"Jesus!" I whisper shouted, which made Declan jump slightly, before chuckling lightly.

"You're up early." He smiled at me, Declan was extremely attractive, I've never been one to pick and choose who I want, I honestly don't think I could pick just a boy, or just a girl, I've always been more into the person...

Declan had a large build, he could take on anyone.
He had gorgeous tattoos that swirled his body and I could only imagine what was under his clothes.
The thought of Declan naked had totally started to distract me when I realize he had been talking to me.

"Eli wouldn't shut up last night." I mumbled trying to put a large wall up.
Declan snapped to me, "what do you mean?" He spoke slowly raising an eyebrow. I simply shrugged, as I started to wonder if Declan got mad easily, would he get mad at me for my games?

He wanted to know what I meant, so I simply...don't tell him.
"What did it sound like?" He asked again, would Declan hurt me? I mean I know he physically would be able too. But would he do it?

"Why did you want to know...?" I said slowly with a mischievous smirk.

He quirked an eyebrow.
"I-I just want to know if he was - er if he was okay?" Declan stuttered, as I shrugged. Changing the subject completely which was my favorite thing to do, I loved watching how easily I could play with peoples minds.

"Why were you out here so early?"

"Milo was hungry," he shrugged before going back to his toast, before adding cream cheese and pickles.
I almost vomited.

"Are you poising him?" I said before fake gagging. He laughed, his chocolate brown eyes sparkled after turning to me.

"No he's-" He froze. "Just hungry..." I furrowed my eyebrows watching him.

Soft shuffles could be heard as a smaller boy stepped into the kitchen.

"Blue..." I watched as Declan set the plate on the ground, he walked over to the boy who was rubbing his eyes, as if he were crying, he had a blanket in his fist.

"Again?" Declan asked softly, as the boy nodded, leaning into him.

"I need to take this to Milo - can you wait?" I could see the boys face fall, as I furrow my eyebrows before stepping in.
"What's wrong?"

"Blue has been getting some traumatic flashbacks from some ptsd stuff at night, he just needs to be tucked back in bed."

"I can do it." I smiled softly glancing at the boy.
Declan looked at Blue, as he shrugged. I followed Blue off to his room, there were multiple squishmellows and big stuffies as he crawled under the covers. I pulled them over his body turning to leave.

"W-wait...will you lay with me?" He whispered softly his voice was unsure yet still soft.
Glancing around nervously - I had always snuggled into bed to help my little sisters fall asleep, but any time I was romantically in cuddled in the past they normal cuddled me...even when I had a girlfriend.

"Never mind..." He whispered pulling the blanket up to his face, before I shook my head.
"It's fine." I smiled before slipping in next to him, he curled up against my chest as I froze slightly and tensed.

Yet relaxed as I could hear slightly rumbling as if a cat were purring. It was almost soothing as wrapped my arms around him.

Next thing I know I'm waking up to the sun shining through the window, there's commotion echoing through the house coming from the kitchen.

My limbs were tangled between his while trying to untangle him, I heard a soft groan as he turned into me even more - with the sun illuminating his features, I took in the small boy.

"Woah...what the fuck?" I spit making him jumped and lean away slightly, he watched me, as I looked at the fluffy ears on top of his head, said ears laid flat against his head now.

I slowly reached out to touch one, as he blushed a soft red.

The texture was extremely soft and unlike anything I've ever seen before.

"What the hell are you?" His eyes softened in fear, as he leaned away, while I pet his ears.

"I-I'm sorry?" He spoke softly.

I shook my head aggressively.
"No this is so cool!" I smiled with excitement- I've read stories about mythical creatures as a kid. But I never thought they were real.

Or something like him...it was like a cat boy.

"O-oh y-you like me?" Blue said softly, making me cup his face.

"Oh my gosh...yes I do." I smirked, before reaching up to pet his ears. I ran my rigid fingers over the soft fluffy ears, the opposite textures, as quiet breath escaped his mouth, making my cheeks blush as I pulled away.

"Does that hurt?"

"N-no..." his pupils had gone wide as he mumbled.
"I-it's pleasurable...I-it makes me...uhm b-breed-able?" He spoke it as a question leaving a heavy awkward silence. I didn't know how to respond to that. I almost let out a breath of relief as a blonde taller boy stepped into the room.