Feeding(19)

We needed a break from the abuse and trauma, I love that I'm still just getting started!:)

Milos pov:

Everything was dizzy it was hard to stay on my feet for long periods, I buried my head under the covers. It had been a week since Eli was brought home, about a week since I fed last.

I couldn't bring myself to ask Declan for it, as he had been in his own world, he came into my room, wearing nothing but sweats and wet hair fresh out of the shower, looking handsome as always.

He lifted the covers slipping next to him, his hand trailing to my belly.

"How are you, my love?" He asked glancing up at me, I hate the way his voice instantly made me hot and almost needy I didn't want to be a slut, but I was close to desperately. His hands traveled up to my chest, making me shiver as they brushed over my nipples.

"G-good..." he furrowed his eyebrows, I forced myself to straddle his waist as his eyes went wide.

"Shit! When did we fuck- you haven't fed in so long. Milo, I'm so-" his hands fell to my waist, as I dipped down and pressed my lips to his to shut him up.

"Mmhm - fix it," I growled as he kept his hands on me and flipped us over, before stripping us both swiftly. Before he began to kiss up my neck, all the way down my jawline, to my neck, before going to my waistline and pressing hot kisses towards my dick.

"D-Declan- I-I love you, but no teasing, please I-l need it," I begged, he grabbed a bottle of lube from the nightstand, before cupping my member with one hand. Making me arch my back into his touch.

Suddenly a cool finger pressed into my hole, making me gasp, realizing how much I missed this feeling, how hungry I had been.

"P-please Declan." I hummed pushing myself onto his fingers.

He growled as he came up, grabbing my hips, and pressing himself against me.

It was tight at first, but it was everything I needed, he allowed me to adjust before he began moving his hips.

As he fucked me intensely I began to claw at his back loving every second of pleasure.

He grunted against my neck, nipping slightly.

"S-shit I'm gonna cum, Milo." He grunted which made my eyes roll back with pleasure.

"Please..." I cried out needing the finish, craving him.
As I spilled out between us, while feeling him fill me up, as we both lay there panting.

"T-thank you," I mumbled.

"You know I don't like it when you thank me." He laughed slightly before pulling away and cleaning us both up.

I sat up, my legs shaking slightly. Once he was done, he came in cupping my face softly pressing his lips to mine, I savored every second, Declan hasn't been himself, I missed his taste, I missed him...

He must've noticed how long I lingered, he pulled away furrowing his eyebrows.
"What's wrong?" He asked softly as I glanced away.

"It was hard wasn't it." His face falls as if the light inside him disappeared. As he nodded slowly.

"And I'm sure River is broken, Eli is-" his voice broke for a minute before he glanced at me.
"He may never return to normal...I'm just hoping Vance can work his magic...that boy needs help, after all of that..." He said softly.

"Vance has been trying I know it - they've been talking every day, he can fix him."

A knock on the door was faintly heard from the front of the house.

"Can someone grab that?" Vance shouted meaning the front door, Declan and I pushed off the bed to go answer the knock.

Declan swings the door open, as Fletcher stood with her hands cuffed.

"Fletcher? What happened?" Declan furrowed his eyebrows as Mrs Caloury uncuffed the girl, and shoved her in the room.

"Is Mr. Haven home?" She asked glancing over her glasses.

"What now..." Vance mumbled coming down the stairs his accent coating his voice, as he walked closer to Fletcher.

"He was approved but is running a risk of being placed in a juvenile detention home if he cannot fix that attitude." She glared at Fletcher as everyone was slightly confused as she was always well-behaved.
Fletcher glared at the older lady and snapped her jaw almost like a dog.

"Fletcher!" Vance scolded as he glanced at her.

"I don't think he deserves to get what he wants...this is all messed up. I have paperwork for you, then someone will come to get him...shortly, now where it's different with his little transgender...thing." Mrs. Caloury scrunched her nose at the term.

"You will be fully responsible for Fletcher for six months if he cannot fit into the home."
Vance watched carefully as he'd never had a situation like this, Declan next to me had his arms across his chest.

"We also ask you provide the funds for Fletcher...if you're willing to provide the funds, co-sign for six months and he keeps his attitude in check, he'll get his wish." Fletcher glanced at Vance with pleading eyes as Vance glanced at Declan, biting his lip slightly as he looked at the amount on the paper.

"Y-yea I can..." Fletcher let out an audible sigh of relief before Vance signed the paper. Mrs. Caloury looked almost disappointed before humming and letting us know someone would get Fletcher soon.

Vance glanced at Fletcher, with his gaze that made me coward.

"What the hell was that young lady?" He said firmly.

"She kept calling me he! I snapped at her." Vance stepped closer, towering over her.

"Lower your tone." He growled.
She watched him before glancing away, giving Vance what he wanted.
"I don't need to be yelled at when I pay for you to transfer homes." He said firmly.

"I will be extremely disappointed if you get yourself into trouble. Do you understand me?" He snapped slightly, as she nodded.

"Y-yes sir." Vance hummed turning to go back to Eli's room.
"Thank you..." she whispered.