meeting

#Watty's2015 

I was walking to my locker when I saw the Niccals boy stuffed inside of my locker. I could tell my big brother had done it because he is the only one who knows my lock combination. I walk up and set my books on the floor. I pop my knuckles then grab the groin area of his pants. He groans loudly. I pull and he falls out of my locker with one of my spair bras on his head and a hand places tightly over his groin. I held out my hand to help him up. He grabs my hand and I pull him up. "Are you okay?" I ask innocently. "I've been better. Are you the one who grabbed my dick?" He asked raising an eyebrow. I nod slowly my face turning red. He grabs my bra from his head and puts it in my locker then he grabs my books and puts them in my locker too. He reaches out a hand and slid it down the front of my shirt groping my breast tightly causing me to moan a little. He let's go and pulls his hand out of my shirt. I sigh. He looks at me and the bell saying that it is time to go home rings loudly. "Can I walk you home?" I ask him sweetly and sadistically. " 'ell yeah, luv! Maybe my dad'll let you stay a little later than usual." I look at him my face and ears entirely red.

-----10 minutes later-----
I went to the restroom for a few minutes and when I came out I was surprised to see that he actually waited for me. He walked up to me and said "I called my dad on the payphone. He said you can come as long as we don't make too much noise." I smile and he holds out my backpack. It was full of clothes because I was planning on running away from Stoke on Trent. He knew there were clothes because he peeked in to steal a pair of my panties or a bra. I grabbed my backpack and reached inside. I found a Melodica which I start to play happily. Murdoc loved my little tune. He started humming to it when I stopped. Then after about a half hour of walking we come up in front of a small green house. Murdoc clears his throat before opening the front door. A man that looked like he could be the Niccals boy's dad appeared at the end of the hallway which led straight to the living room. The man looked me up and down and said "I am Jacob Sebastian Niccals. Murdoc's father." So Murdoc is his name I thought as the man walked up to me eyeing my oversized breasts. They are oversized for my age because I am only sixteen and I wear a C cup. The man said "You can call me Jake if you'd like. What's your name?" My heart is pounding in my chest and I say "My name is Skylar Champion. My parents live only a block away." Murdoc slaps his dad's hand when he sees that his dad is reaching for my breasts. His dad rubbs his hand then leaves with a hand down his pants. We hear a loud growl and Murdoc says "What in the 'ell was that?" I blush and say "My stomach growled." I giggle as Murdoc grabs his hand grabs mine and he pulls me into the kitchen. He reaches into the fridge and pulls out a sandwich wrapped up in plastic wrap. He unwraps it and hands it to me. I eat it. Then we went upstairs into a bedroom. I yawned and Murdoc says "You know you can lay down and go to bed if you want I won't bother you. 'ell you could even stay the night if you want." I lay down on the bed and shut my eyes and within seconds I was asleep literally.