smell

"What are you cooking?" I asked Jake who spun around to look at me. "Um...nothing. Its for your birthday. It is today isn't it?" I stop and think for a moment then gasp.
How could I have forgotten my own birthday!?
I look at him and said "Yeah it is." He smiles and said "Your brother said that it was and that he is coming over later." I smile and say happily "Hooray! I have to get ready!" I run out of the room happily. I run upstairs and see Murdoc laying on my bed asleep. "Mudzy wake up its my birthday!" I yell with a smile on my face. He burst upright causing him to hit his head on the bed. He groaned in pain and said "What is it, luv?" I smile and say "Its my birthday! Didn't you know that?" He gives me a blank stare and answers "No. Do you want you birthday present?" I think for a moment. What did he mean? Is he thinking of...OH MY GOD! I say as sadistically as I can "Of course I do Mudzy. You should know this by now." He walks up and grabs me by the collar of my shirt. He pulls me into the bed and licked my neck slowly. I moaned a little bit and he smiled with lust and passion. I pull down his bulging underwear and he sighs, happy to get his massive erection out of the confined space of his white semon stained underwear. I smile and suck on his massive green dick causing him stand straight up and tangle his hands into my thick blood red hair. He moans loudly and I suck harder. I felt myself getting wet, really wet, inside of my panties. As I sucked he pulled my oversized shirt off of me reveling my lack of wearing a bra. As I sucked he groped my oversized breasts. I hear the bedroom door creak open and Hannibal's voice say in a confused tone "What the fucking doing?" he stared at us for a moment and Murdoc said in between moaning softly "Skylar is who I'm doing." Hannibal laughs and leaves the room. I stop sucking and I lick Murdoc from his dick up to his his nipples which I licked then kept going up to his mouth. When I got to his mouth I wrapped my legs around his waist and he thrusts his massive green erection into me causing me to scream with pleasure. We've been trying to do this since I got here. We kiss using our tongues. "I need you! Don't ever leave me!" he said in between kisses. We fall onto the bed and Murdoc says "We aren't stopping until you at least cum, darling." I moan loudly as my response to his statement. He smiles and thrusts harder than the last time. I scream with pleasure.

In the hallway...
Jake and Hannibal are trying to peek into the room. They lean against the door and it swings wide open. They see me scream with pleasure as Murdoc thrusts once again into my vagina. Murdoc stops and gives them both dirty looks. He climbs off of me and grabbed some string. He uses the string to tie me to the bed frame. He grabs an old clock that was in here before I even came and threw it at Hannibal and Jake. "This is going on my radio show tonight!" Hannibal says while running away from the clock. I moan and Murdoc closes the bedroom door. He latches the door and locks it. He rubs his dick one last time then climbs back on top of me. "Murdoc " I moan softly as he thrusts into me for the fourth time. He smiles as he thrusts harder and harder each time. He thrusts so hard the bed starts creaking louder and louder each time. I cum after two hours and and we stop. I lay there rubbing myself slowly.