Stuart

Stuart yawned loudly and then I did too. I was tired too. "Where is Stuart's room?" I ask James. James looked at me and said "The last door on the right sweet heart." he winked at me and I said "Thank you." I walk towards the last door on the right and open the door. I look around and gasp surprised that he had almost anything you could have as a seven year old. I lay Stuart down in his bed and kiss his forehead gently. He sighs and smiles in his sleep which made me smile like a mother does when her child is asleep. He is adorable and I get to babysit him. Clarisse walks in and sees me watching Stuart sleep and she whispers "Why are you watching him sleep?" I look at her and say "He is just so adorable!" She smiles and nods. "You know. Me and James have to work tomorrow so I'll bring him over around noon tomorrow." I nod and then yawn. "Maybe you should head home for some well deserved sleep. You disserve it for saving my baby Stu from hurting himself with the tools earlier. I'll pay you extra for that. How does five dollars an hour sound?" I yawn and rub my eyes saying "That sounds great Clarisse." She grabs my arm and said "You need to sleep before you pass out. Sleep deprivation is bad for you, you know." "I know." I yawn. She takes me, Murdoc, and Joseph to the door and we left. We were almost home when Joseph picked me up and I fell asleep in his arms. He takes me to my room and lays me in my bed gently. He then gets my bags from Murdoc's room and takes them to my room. He empties out my bags and puts the stuff away where it goes. He looks at the walls then goes out to his corvette and grabs a couple buckets of paint. He takes them inside and paints my room.

------2 hours later------

I wake up to see the walls a dark purple. I gasp out a small 'wow' and climb out of bed. I went to sleep at noon and it is now two o'clock. I see a note taped to the already dry walls. I grab the note and read it. It said:

Dear sis,
this is your birthday present from me. I hope you like the color. They ran out of black so I got this purple color. its called goth purple deluxe or something like that. love you little sis. hard to believe that your already seventeen. when I was three you were brought home and I loved you from the start.
love,
J.C.
I smile and Murdoc pokes his head in the room. I look at him and smile. He looks around and asks "What happened to your walls?" I smile and say "My brother did it when I fell asleep as a birthday present." He said "Oh ok. That explains a lot." I smile and walk towards the bathroom. Before I get there Murdoc grabs my hand and I blush. He pulls me towards him and says "I love you, luv!" I smile and say "I know you do. You proved it this morning which we can do again tonight if you wish." He nods and asked "Why not now? In the shower." I giggle and say seductively "Oooh my bad boy wants to knock me up does he?" He smiles with his jagged teeth and said "Maybe I do. Just I don't want to get you pregnant yet. We are too young for that." I nod and he unbuttons and unzips my shorts. They fall to the floor and I unbutton Murdoc's pants and pull them down around his ankles then he steps out of them and starts pulling my panties down and at the same time I pull his underwear down. He wasn't wearing a shirt. I hug him.