drunk

I woke up in Murdoc's bed after getting drunk and passing out. I smile. I was happy that I was safe from the heat. I see Murdoc's spot on the bed had blood on it and I panicked. I jump out of the bed and follow the blood splotches to the kitchen. I walk up to the kitchen door and slowly push it open. The door creaks loudly as I open it. I peek inside and I see Murdoc with a bottle of peroxide and cotton balls. I rush inside and squeeze his stomach region. He looked at me, smiled and said "You're awake." I nod and take the cotton balls. I dab a peroxide coated cotton ball onto a cut on his neck. He winced and I say "I know it hurts but I have to do it. How did this happen?" He looks at me and says "You kicked me with the heel of your boot and it cut me." I look down at my boots and say "Oh...sorry...I didn't mean to." He smiles and said "I know and I don't blame you one bit." I dab the cut again and Murdoc squeezed my shoulders with his sharp nails. I wince and he does to. I dab the cut clean and put a bandaid on it. Noodle walks in and sees the bandaid on his neck.
"What happened?" She asked.
"I kicked him." I reply.
"Oh." She says not seeming surprised. I smile and kiss Murdoc on his cheek. I walk out of the room and decide to explore what is Plastic Beach. I pass by a door marked 2d's room with a lot of zombie apocalyptic pictures surrounding the poorly written words. I smile and knock on the door. I hear a small wimper from inside and I open the door. I look around the dark room. 2d is curled up in a ball asleep on his bed. I smile and leave. I keep walking until I meet a dead end with only one door at the end. Curiosity rises inside me and I slowly turn the brass door knob. I enter the room to see the body of Cyborg Noodle. I gasp and grab a screw driver. I fix her and turn her on. She sputters to life.