music~Skylar's POV

I finish my song and put the guitar down on the counter. Then Noodle hands me a plate of crispy bacon and I eat. "Skylar, I have just one simple question...will you take my hand in marriage?" Murdoc says with a serious look on his face. I look at him and study his face for a moment. Then I choke on a piece of bacon while trying to say my answer. Noodle screams and 2d does the Heimlich maneuver. Murdoc looks at the way 2d puts his arms around my and thrusts his body into mine several times and blushes. He looks at the floor and then I cough up the bacon. It flew straight towards Murdoc's head. It hit him in his head and he looked up at me. 'What should I do!? I'm only a day old! Should I tell him to wait until I'm at least a month old? Should I tell him yes? Should I tell him no because I wanna be able to be with Stuart alone without him thinking that I'm cheating? Oh my grd! Life is hard!' I think, not realizing that I was hugging Stuart really close to me. I push myself away from Stuart and I look at Murdoc. Murdoc doesn't look to happy. I run out of the room and into the living room. I hide behind the couch and begin to cry. 'Why did I do that? Am I a bad person? Stuart did the Heimlich maneuver and feeling his thrusts onto my back side felt good! He had an errection while he did it so it kind of felt like he was trying to tell me that he wants to be with me tonight! I'm gonna ho tell Mudz that I wanna wait until I'm at least two months old.' I think. I get up and to my surprise, Russel is sitting on the couch across the room. He notices me and says "Oh, hey, Sky! What's wrong?" I look at him and he gets up and hugs me into his chest. "I love 2d and Murdoc. Murdoc asked me to marry him and I haven't given an answer. What do I do?! I'm only a day old!" I say, beginning to cry again. He looks into my eyes and says "I'll try to talk to Mudz for you tonight. I'm gonna take him to the store for at least four hours tonight so that we can get you some more clothes. In that time I want you to have fun." He winks and I think 'Have fun? Oh! He means with Stuart!' I giggle and hug him. "Thanks, Russ!" I say. He smiles and says "No problem, Sky. I consider you as someone I need to raise...just like I raised Noodle. Except I won't let you run away for three years." He says. I laugh and ask "When are you and Mudz gonna leave?" He puts me down and said "After lunch. Noodle is coming too, so that you and Stuart can be alone...and so that she can help pick out your new clothes." I smile and feel my heart beating faster. I smile and say "I'm gonna go to my room and get ready for...lunch." He smiles and says "I get your drift, baby girl." I turn around on my heels and run to my room. I open my bedroom door and step in. I sigh and look around. 'My human self had some stuff here so maybe she has some laundrei or something.' I think while looking through my closet. I pull out a pair of laundrei and smile. 'Just my size.' I think. I put it back in the closet and close the door. I hear a creak and I turn around to see Murdoc.