Murdoc's POV

I walked down the hallway and straight to 2d's bedroom. I banged on the door until he opened it. "Stuart! What did you do to Skylar?!" I yelled. "Um...I...erm...we had...I slept with her!" He said shakily. I ball my fists and punch him in his bare chest. He falls backwards and I sit on his chest punching him in his face over and over again. "I'm sorry!" He says crying. "Don't touch her again!" I yell. "Okay!" He yells back. I get off of him and spit in his face. "She's mine and you can't have her!" I say leaving the room. "Do it again and I will kill you!" I mutter under my breath. I smile. 'I'm happy that I straightened that out.' I think walking to the kitchen. I walk into the kitchen and I see Noodle wearing nothing but skinny jeans and a belly shirt. She is standing in front of a pan that is sizzling. Then I see Skylar sitting cross legged on the counter. 'She looks so perfect!' I think biting my lip. I notice myself starring and I pull my gaze away. Skylar looks at me and says "Uh oh. Noods! Mudzy is here. Is the food ready?" Noodle smiles and says "No not yet, Sky. You must really be hungry." Skylar smiles and jumps off of the counter and onto the floor. She walks up to me and says "I love you, Mudz! I'm sorry that I disobeyed you. Can we kiss and make up?" I smile and she kisses me on my cheek. I look at her and kiss her on her lips gently. She gasps and says "Woo! I like that! Do it again!" I kiss her, this time sliding in my tongue. Then Stuart walks in. Skylar pikes up a guitar and starts to play it. I snap a couple of times to keep her on rhythm and Stuart looks at her like a lovestruck idiot. She sits down on the counter and crosses her legs. She plays the guitar beautifully and all I wanna do is grab her and have sex with her right now, in the kitchen.