driving

Joseph answered the door and saw me instantly reaching into his pocket and handing Murdoc the keys to his blue corvette which he often considered his girl. "Why is she in a towel?" Joseph asked while starting up the car after realizing that Murdoc can't drive the corvette mainly because someone had to hold onto me and stop me from puking everywhere. It was raining hard by the time we got to the hospital. Then as we walk in a doctor sees me and asks "How old is she?" "Seventeen. Why?" Joseph answered to the doctor. "Has she had sex in the past two days?" Murdoc nodded and said "Yeah about four hours ago. Why?" "She may be pregnant and the child may be growing to fast." The doctor said. Murdoc's eyes widened and the doctor looked at me and asked "How long have you been pregnant?" I wasn't able to answer because I passed out from the pain of hunger. The doctor looked at Murdoc and asked "Why is she wearing only a towel?" Murdoc shuffles his feet uneasily and answered "We were having sex in the bath." the doctor nods and asked "How often do you two have sex?" Murdoc smiles and said "We just started today. And we've had sex twice today. What does it matter to you?!" The doctor left saying "She's fine. She is really hungry." Murdoc raised an eyebrow and yelled after him "Why did you ask those questions then?" "I'm a doctor but I just wanted you to think something was wrong with her." I open my eyes and my stomach growls loudly. Joseph takes out a dollar and walks over to a vending machine and gets a package of Mini donuts. He comes back and stuffs a mini donut in my mouth saying "eat it!" I eat it and lick my lips clean of the powdered sugar that covered it. He gives me more and I eat them quickly. Wow these taste good! I think as I eat them. Murdoc smiles and hands me my extra clothes. I look at the black towel that was wrapped around my naked body then take the clothes into the nearest bathroom. I pull on the black skinny jeans and green t-shirt. The t-shirt was like a dress on my but I was fine with that. I walk out and trip over absolutely nothing in the middle of the floor. The floor felt cold against my bare feet. It was six o'clock at night so we head home. Joseph dropped me and Murdoc off at our house before returning to our dad's pitiful little house. We get inside and Hannibal runs up saying "Jeffrey came back to take you Skylar. Its a good thing your were gone." Jake walks up and hugs me tight saying "I thought he might have found you." My back tenses up and I say "No I'm fine. I was at the hospital." Their eyes widen and they ask in unison "Why?!" I look at them and say "I wasn't feeling good." They look at me for a minute before saying "Ooh!" I raise an eyebrow and say "I'm gonna eat something then check out the cake situation." They nod and say "You will love the cake!" I smile and say "Of course I will." they laugh and I walk to the kitchen slowly. I walk into the kitchen and a price of toast goes flying through the air in front of me. Someone left the toaster on again. I grab the toast and another one comes flying towards me. I grab it and eat it quickly. I walk over to the fridge and yank it open. I pull out the cake and take it up to my room. I forget to grab a fork so I go back downstairs to get one. I walk back into the room and take a bite of the cake. It was delicious so I ate the rest. Stomach ache!