switch off~Skylar's POV

Murdoc tore my shirt off of me and opened my panel on my stomach. It tickled as he flipped a switch. It was also kind of painful. When he closed the panel he got the sleeve of his sweater stuck. It was funny.

BZZT! ERROR #120: SWITCHES CHANGED. EMERGENCY SHUT DOWN IN...3...2...1. FWOOM! CLICK!

DIAGNOSTICS RUNNING IN...3...2...1.

DIAGNOSIS COMPLETE.
SIX YEAR OLD SWITCH WAS FLIPPED. POWERING BACK ON IN...10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1.

I sit up and look around. I'm in my room. I see the picture of my old self and Murdoc. I smile and sigh. 'Why did he flip my six year old switch without asking my permission? I would have let him do it anyway. Why do I have to love him and not Stuart? So confusing! Argh!' I think to myself as I get out of bed. I stand up and look at my bare stomach. My panel is dented. I open my panel and push on the door until it straightens back out. I sigh and close the panel. 'I'm programmed to love Murdoc, but I love Stuart too! What's wrong with me?! I'm disobeying my programmed settings! This is unnatural!' I think pulling on my shirt. Then I hear a knock on my bedroom door. I raise an eyebrow and open the door, answering it cautiously. "Yes?" I ask. "Can I come in?" Stuart asks. "Yeah, sure." I answer, a little bit confused. I open the door wider and Stuart walks in. I close the door and turn around to see Stuart, looking at me with love in his eyes. My eyes widen and I ask "What's wrong, Stu?" "You. You drive me crazy when you look into my eyes. You're irresistible!" He says walking up to me and kissing me on my neck. 'Ooo! I love this! What is this feeling in my underwear? What is he doing?' I think as Stuart pulls down my skirt. I sigh and, out of urge, I pull my shirt off. Stuart looks at me and bites his lip. Then I hear another knock at the door, but I ignore it when I see Stuart drop his pants and boxers around his ankles. I stare wide eyed and dismayed as he then pulls his shirt off. I pull my panties and bra off. Stuart runs up to me and shoves his cock inside of me. We fall to the ground and then, for three hours, make love. I sigh and roll over, draping my arm over Stuart's stomach. "Stuart, I love you!" I whisper. I lay my head down on his chest. "I love you too, but we may wanna keep this a secret from Mudz." He says. I nod and say "Yeah. That may be best for mine and Murdoc's relationship. After all I was only created for Murdoc's sexual desire and protection. I am disobedient and I don't want my creator to know that I disobeyed him the way I did. Although he may find out when we...um...you know...because he is very good at knowing whenever I've been naughty with others. He knew that that prostitute wasn't new to the job like she said last night. Why do I have to love just one man? Why can't I love two men?" I say. Stuart kisses me and gets up. "I've got to go back to my room before breakfast. It is nearly time for breakfast." He pulls on his pants and leaves the room. He left his shirt and boxers in my room, so I grab them and put them deep in my closet. I close the closet door after grabbing my stockings and black dress. I am about halfway into getting dressed when Murdoc walks in. "Hey, Sky. I knocked earlier, but I guess you were asleep or something because you didn't answer me." He says. I bite my lip and pull on my black boots. "Yeah I was asleep. Sorry." I say. He hugs me and says "It's fine, luv." I smile and hug him. Then I feel a pain in my mechanical heart. "Um...Mudz? Tell me you won't get angry with me if I tell you something bad that I did last night." I say shamefully. "I won't get mad at you." He says. "I...um...had an affair with Stuart." I say. "It's fine...not like we're married or anything." He says hugging me. "That's good." I say tears building up in my eyes and pouring out. Then Murdoc left and walked down the hall.