supplies

Joseph came in the middle of the night with my stuff. Jake brought my stuff upstairs and laid it in front of the bedroom door because he heard a thumping noise coming from the room. Murdoc knew his dad was only being nice because I am irresistibly beautiful and my breasts are huge. He was dry humping the wall to make it sound like we were having sex. It made me smile. Then as soon as the thumping stopped his dad barged in wearing only his thong and said "Ah Ha! So you weren't having sex!" I shake my head saying "No we were playing Simon says." His face turned crimson and he said "Well...err...your brother dropped off your stuff it's in the hallway." I nod and say cheerfully "Okay! I will get it in a moment. Oh and Jake..." He looks into my crimson eyes and said "What?" I grin and say "I am a virgin." His sour grin turned into a frown. I watch as Jake walks down the hall and disappeared down the stairs. Murdoc rubbing the back of his neck said "Your a virgin. Your the first I've seen other than me." He smiles. I roll my eyes and try to pick up one of the ten duffle bags that my brother used to hold my stuff. I couldn't lift it. I tried so hard I was sweating. Murdoc walks up and puts a hand on my shoulder saying "Why don't we go get my big brother, Hannibal? He could help. Especially if he sees you in you underwear." I blush and playfully punch him in his shoulder, this is when he got his first nickname from a girl, saying "Mudz!" He laughs and I do too. "So...um...Mudz where is Hannibal?" Murdoc laughs again and says "He is probably in the basement like usual." I look at the floor and say "Wait! Is he the Hannibal Niccals? You know the one with the awesome radio show!" Murdoc's face goes crimson again as he watches me and my breasts bounce around. His nose starts bleeding and I stop and grab a clump of his oily black hair. I pull his head to where he was looking upward. I whip the blood off of his face and I tear a piece of my sleeve. I stick the piece of my sleeve in his nose until it stops. He sighs and said "Thank you, luv!" I smile and say "Your welcome Mudz!" He looks at my now ruined shirt. It had blood on it. He says apologetically "I can get you a new shirt if you want?" I look at him with a blank look on my face and I say "Yes please!" He goes into the room and reaches into a drawer on his dresser and pulls out a black shirt that said BLACK SABBATH on the front if it. It was a woman's shirt and a V-neck. I raise an eyebrow as I put it on then I ask "Isn't this a woman's shirt?" He nods and says "Yeah I was wrapped up in it when my dad found me. You can have it." I ask with curiosity "Found?" Murdoc says "Yeah. My dad found me on his doorstep but he is my dad. My mother left me here when I was a baby." He sits on the floor and a tear rolls down his cheek. I hug him causing his face to go in between my breasts. He smile. As soon as he was calm we walk downstairs and towards the basement door where music could be heard loudly. I bite my lip and Murdoc opens the door causing it to creak loudly. The stairway was dark and spooky, but so was my bedroom at dad's house. I take a deep breath and carefully walk down the stairs which creaked under my feet. Murdoc was trailing along behind me afraid of what Hannibal would do to him.