Epilogue

July 2031

July 2031

"I'm going to murder you," I spit at Ellis, glaring full force as he smirks. And then shrugs.

Fucking shrugs. Is he having a fucking laugh?

"Forget it," I snap. "Go home. Savannah will be here soon."

"No," he merely answers, sitting back and lifting his legs, putting his feet on the bed beside me.

I take a deep breath, closing my eyes before pasting a fake smile on my face. "I really don't see the need for you to be here."

"Tough shit," he answers, eyes fixed on the TV in the far corner of the room.

I hiss in pain before wiping my hands across my face and slapping them down on the mattress. "Ellis!" I whine.

"I'm not going anywhere, Becky," he tells me, turning towards me and shaking his head. "No matter what you say."

"I hate you!"

"No you don't."

"I... I..." Can't fucking lie to him. Instead, I turn away, crossing my arms over my chest and pouting.

"Why are you so upset about this anyway?"

"Because..."

"Because?"

"I don't want you to see... my... you know... like that."

Ellis sighs, dropping his head to his hands. "How many times have we been over this? I love your pussy. And I always will. Even after our baby comes through it."

"Not if you see it coming out," I insist. "We never discussed that."

"Becky—"

"Do you know how big they go? A whole fucking head coming out of it. That's not pretty. You'll never look at me the same again."

"Rebecca," Ellis snaps. I pout once more. "I'm staying with you throughout your labor. And I don't care what it looks like."

"You say that now," I grumble.

Ellis rolls his eyes. "You're pushing a fucking baby out. I think I'll have bigger things on my mind."

"We'll see," I huff, giving into his demands and instead sulking. Ellis' phone suddenly pings and he digs it out of his pocket, glancing at the screen.

"Good news. Your mum found our overnight bag," he tells me. "She's bringing it now."

I nod at the news, letting my head fall back on the hospital pillow. Only Ellis and I could forget the damn hospital bag when we left the house two hours ago in a panic. Luckily, my mum was more than happy to go and grab it for us.

"I blame you," I tell him. "For forgetting it."

"Me?"

"I was in pain!"