Chapter Twenty ~ April

My hands are gripping onto the headboard, nails almost penetrating the fabric as I rock back, down on top of Ellis, feeling him fill me to the brim. Every single movement heightens everything I'm feeling, the reaction of my core to his body unparalleled to anything I've felt before.

I lift myself up once more, emptying myself so that only the tip is resting at my entrance, teasing us both. He moans at the action, hands coming up to grip tightly onto my waist, urging me to sink onto him.

I resist his request, instead moving my head down towards his, grazing my lips across the top of his. The action does nothing but spur me on, the game of resistance actually building us both up, making the final product an absolute fucking dreamboat.

Ellis makes a move to deepen the kiss and I pull away, trailing my hand down his hard chest as I finally slide back down on him, a sharp exhale sounding from his lips at the movement.

"Becky..." he moans and I grin before biting onto my lip to control my own noises of lust. "Bec!"

I speed up, grinding down on him as my hands return to the headboard, holding myself upright as I turn into a full blown cowgirl, enjoying the ride as much as I can.

"Becky!"

And who the hell thought waiting would be a good idea? Absolutely fucking not.

"Becky!"

"Wha?"

"Becky!" That's definitely not Ellis. "Bec, wake up!"

I let out a deep moan at the sound, before reluctantly rolling over and opening my eyes, gaze fallen onto my best friend in the doorframe, her arms crossed as she smirks.

"Are you done dreaming?"

"Apparently so." I scowl at her before slowly hauling myself up into a seating position. I reach up, wiping the sleep from my eyes as Savannah enters the room, perching on the end of the bed.

"Seemed like a good dream from the sounds you were making," she says and I nod.

"It was," I retort, reaching for my pillow and promptly chucking it at her head, "and you ruined it."

"It's eight-thirty."

"So? I don't have a job," I remind her with a slightly lacklustre smile.

"Bec, it will happen!"

"Sure." I scoff, shrugging. "Can I help you?"

"Can I borrow a dress?" she asks, reaching over and grabbing onto my hands. "Please!"

"Sure." I shrug, pointing to the closet. "You know where to find them."

"You're so pleasant in the mornings," Sav mutters as I slouch back down into a lying position.

"Yes, I am," I retort, watching as she walks over and opens the door. I can't help but smirk slightly as a pile of clothes fall out on top of her, my attempts to tidy my room last night futile.

It's been two days since Ellis told me he wanted to wait to have sex. Two days since I left his apartment with merely a kiss goodbye, absolutely speechless and unsure how to process the suggestion. Two days since I've been around him. Two days of a sexless life with no promise of when it will end.

How do I deal with this? Do I like Ellis enough to wait? Why should we wait? Why now?

My head is full to the absolute max with unanswered questions, silly ditties that are travelling around with no explanation. I've never been in this situation, never experienced anything like it before.