Chapter Forty ~ July

Spreading my arms out over the bedsheets, I squeal at the relief that flows through my body at the action. My eyes open, and I glance over to the other side of the room to see Ellis pulling a green T-Shirt over his head from the closet. I smile, rolling onto my side on the comfy bedsheets and watching as he then grabs his jeans from the floor.

"Good morning." He grins, shoving his feet into each leg.

"Hi."

"Did you sleep well?" he asks and I nod.

"After all that cake at Sav's shower?" I scoff. "Of course!"

"I can't believe they got engaged," Ellis replies, referring to the love filled event that happened after every one of us left their house last night. Sav had rang me only an hour later, squealing in a high pitched tone that made her utterly inaudible to me.

Granted, I had then descended into my own high pitched shriek once I realized what she was saying; Brett freaking Winters actually built up the courage to propose to her after all these years. I couldn't be happier for my best friend, absolutely in awe of how the two of them have finally made their way back together.

"I can," I reply, sitting up slightly and resting back on my elbows. "They've been crazy about each other since high school."

"True." He shrugs. "Same with us though-"

"Nope!" I interrupt, holding my finger up and shaking my head. "You were crazy about me. It didn't work both ways."

"Keep telling yourself that," Ellis exclaims, walking over towards me with a grin on his face. Ducking down, he presses his lips to my forehead, hand trailing along my exposed arms, causing every hair to stand on end.

I let out a sigh as I let my hands reach up, trailing down his muscular arms. "Do you have to get up? It's always fun to stay in bed."

"I do," Ellis replies with a grin. "But trust me, tonight we can enjoy it."

"You're a party pooper." I pout.

He shakes his head, reaching down and grabbing onto my legs, hauling them down the bed to force me back. His head lowers to my jawline, quickly peppering kisses along the entire area, stirring something inside me. My hands, with a mind of their own, move to his back, relishing in the feel of his hard muscles before his head suddenly dips lower.

"Ellis!"

"What?" he mutters, continuing to move down my body. I raise my eyebrows at his actions, arching my back when his hands skim across my chest, nothing under my thin T-Shirt as he swipes across the sensitive peaks. I let out an uncontrollable, low guttural moan as my body soaks up the feeling, pumping every sensation down towards my core.

He smirks up at me as he settles between my legs, his hands slowly catching up with him as they trail down the rest of my body to the top of my pajama shorts. I inhale sharply as his fingers dip below the waistband, quickly wrenching them off before I can realize what's happening.

I gasp at the cold air that hits my exposed private area, Ellis lowering his head and blowing gently, heightening the feeling as I writhe on the sheets, shaking my head. He barely gives me time to comprehend the sensations before his tongue darts out, shocking me. I jump before he flicks it back and forth, caressing every inch of my core. He pushes deeper and I grip onto the sheets as the realm of pure pleasure takes over, leaving me vulnerable to his every motion.

With every dash of his tongue a moan leaves my mouth, my high building hard and fast as Ellis rests one of his hands across my lower stomach, trapping me in place. The other reaches down to work alongside his mouth, stimulating my clit with a light pinch before delicately grazing his fingertips along my entire slit and urging my legs wider.