Chapter Five ~ March

I wake up the next morning with a smile on my face, yet a partially unsatisfied feeling between my legs. The guy in my dream only five minutes ago was exquisitely experienced, knowing just how I like it, his lips gracing my neck before they trailed down, lower and lower until they hit their mark. Yet now I'm miserable... Why the hell did I wake up?

Grumbling, the smile slips away and I throw my covers off as I sit upright, staring across the room at my closet while wondering whether to pull out my trusty electronic, pleasurable red friend. It's been a while since I used it, tending to go out to sample the real thing instead on most days.

Fuck it! Why aren't I just doing that now? With newfound determination, I saunter over to my closet and reach inside, grabbing hold of what I'm looking for, a grin reappearing on my face as I look down at the tight gym wear. It's time for a good old fashioned gym day.

Within thirty minutes I set eyes on my destination, walking inside and flashing my gym card to the guy at the reception, a quick flirty grin sent his way causing his cheeks to redden before I scoot past him and back towards the gym. I dump my bags in the changing room before heading out into the main area, eyes immediately trailing over the men that dominate the room.

Sure, there are plenty of girls here, but we all know how many men try the gym out, intending on making themselves sexier. Some of them only last a few days, going home just as muscle-less and probably finding themselves a nice, normal girl who will love them for who they are anyway. Others go for hours a day, their arms growing to abnormal sizes, larger than my legs, and that's trickier than anyone might think. I've got curves, and I like them.

The men I look for are the middle men, the ones who have more to life than just the gym, yet you salivate just by looking at their toned bodies. There's nothing wrong with any of the others, they just aren't my preference.

I begin to make my way around the room, my face still looking to the right, attempting to judge and assess each and every potential candidate. Suddenly I crash into something hard, a swift 'ooof' leaving my lips before I stumble back and look up at what, or who, I've bumped into. Well, shit.

"Becky!" He grins, clearly surprised to see me.

"Wren," I reply with raised eyebrows. Is this the Universe's way of telling me he's good in bed? That I shouldn't give up so easily?

"I'm so sorry about the other night, I didn't mean for it to come across like-"

"Don't worry about it." I wave my hand dismissively. "I've moved on."

"I really did like you," he replies, a slight shyness to his voice before he reaches up and runs his hand through his hair to avoid eye contact with me. I don't even know why I lashed out at him so brutally. He was spot-on with his accusation. I went to the bar looking for one thing, and instead I ran into a bad clam that keeps repeating on me.

"I hope your shirt washed out okay," I say and a smile appears on his face.

"I did what you suggested. Went home and took it off before it could smell." He grins. "Alone."

"Oh?" I exclaim, a small smirk playing on my lips.

"I was too distracted thinking about you to even tolerate the idea of anoth-"

He doesn't finish his sentence. He doesn't need to. I reach out and grab onto his hand, yanking him behind me, back towards the changing rooms.

What he's saying is probably complete and utter shit, but I don't even fucking care. He's making this much effort to try to get it on with me, who am I to deny myself a date with the hot guy I set my eyes on only last week?