Chapter Twenty Two ~ April

"What the hell?" the brunette exclaims, her eyes wide in disbelief. "Who are you?"

"Lacey," I reply through gritted teeth as Ellis moves back, turning to face the white clad girl in the doorway.

She furrows her eyebrows as she looks me up and down, clearly not impressed by what she sees. Judging by the look on her face anyway. "Do I know you?" she snaps. Fucking bitch.

"No, but you-"

"Alright," Ellis cuts me off, grabbing onto my arm and shaking his head at me. I watch as he turns to Lacey, smiling at her. "I'm sorry, Brett told me it was okay to use this room."

What the hell even just happened? Did I seriously orgasm after grinding, over clothes, against Ellis Wakefield. How fucking high school can I get? Do I have no self-control? Shit, I'm an embarrassment.

"Brett shouldn't have," Lacey retorts. "I'm sharing the room with him."

"Oh?"

"No you're not," I snap, crossing my arms and stepping closer to her.

"Becky!" Ellis reaches out and I shrug him off.

"Excuse me? Who the hell do you think you are?" Lacey steps forward, fire in her eyes.

"Someone who has more respect than you," I answer, watching as her eyes nearly burst out of her pristine, sleek styled head.

"What?"

"Wearing white to a wedding?" I smirk. "Classy as shit."

"Okay!" Ellis steps between. "We were just leaving," he assures Lacey, his hands gesturing for both of us to stop.

He turns his head to face me, the blue orbs meeting mine, the sea of emotions in them reminding me exactly what just went down. I feel my cheeks redden as he focuses on me, white hot humiliation bubbling beneath the surface of my skin. I'm Becky Gordon, well-known maneater, a reputation that damn well precedes me, yet I just threw it all away for a few seconds of pleasure in front of the man who would judge my skills the most.

"I... I need to leave," I mutter, dropping my gaze and stepping around Ellis, heading for the door before he can stop me. I slide past Lacey, not hesitating to give her a sharp shove to the shoulder before I enter the corridor, heading straight for the elevator as fast as I can in these devil heels.

"Becky!" I ignore Ellis' call, hurrying even faster to escape. "Bec! Stop!" He grabs onto my arm, whirling me back around to face him. "What's wrong? I'm sorry, I didn't want you two to get into a fight-"

"It's not that, Ellis," I cut him off. "I just... need to go." I make a move to turn away once more.

"No!" he exclaims, quickly sliding in front to stop me. "Tell me what's wrong."

"Ellis, please-"

His finger trails under my chin, gripping on and lifting it, forcing me to look at him. "I'm not letting you go until you explain why you look so defeated and panicked after what just happened between us."

"That's exactly it!" I exclaim. "What happened between us," I hiss quietly and he furrows his eyebrows, stepping back.

"You regret that we..."

"No!" I reply quickly but then instantly throw my head into my hands. "I don't know! I just fucking orgasmed through clothes! Who the fuck does that over twenty three?"

"Seriously?" He smirks. "That's it? It's because we dry-humped?"

"Will you keep your voice down!" I exclaim, stepping closer and shaking my head at him. "Yes, I haven't done that since-"