~3.Friends~

~Jai Murlidhar~

~Jai Murlidhar~

After few days, haseena was having breakfast admiring at the peacock feather, when anubhav and kriti arrived, and haseena hid it

Haseena: good morning (smiling)

Kriti: good morning haseena (smiling)

Anubhav: good morning haseena (smiling)

Haseena: did you enjoy being here kriti? or should I help you more to enjoy?

Kriti: I am loving this place haseena, will you help me to enjoy this whole city if you are free today?

Haseena: Sure, kriti and Anubhav, should I take your girlfriend out? or are you envious that I am stealing your girlfriend? (teasingly while kriti blushed)

Anubhav: Stop teasing me, Haseena, you can take her outside and enjoy yourselves, I need to go to the hospital its an emergency (smiled and left from there)

Haseena: you have your breakfast kriti, I will be right back in few mins, let me grab my phone and purse (smiling she got up and her peacock feather fell down)

Kriti: Haseena, your feather fell down (she picked it up) wow, Haseena, this is so lovely (haseena immediately snatched it and went to her room) what happened to her? anyways (continued to eat)

Haseena: uff!! I have to keep this away from anubhav and kriti (smiled and kept the feather in box) lets go (grabbing her purse and phone she went down) kriti are you done having your breakfast?

Kriti: yes haseena, we can leave now (grabbing her purse and phone) lets go (smiling)

Haseena and kriti enjoyed being with each other, atlast, both went to eat something, by the time it was already evening

Haseena: Have you enjoyed visiting the historical sites in Lucknow, Kriti? (handing her a paper bowl as they were going to eat golgappe)

Kriti: Yes, Haseena, you are my best friend; thank you for assisting me in enjoying this beautiful city, Anubhav is truly blessed to have a friend like you (smiling eating golgappa)

Haseena: I'm very fortunate to have best friends like you and Anubhav, who have always treated me as a friend

Kriti: even me too (took her phone out) ohh see, its anu video calling us (picked up the call) hey babe (smiling)

Anubhav: It appears that you two are having a good time together (teasing)

Haseena: yes anubhav, we both are having great time with each other, I am very happy that you are not with us (making anubhav frown)

Anubhav: why so?

Haseena: How could I possibly have spent time with Kriti then? And how could I have understood Kriti so well then? tell me