~28.Killed Her~

~Jay Murlidhar~

~Jay Murlidhar~

Haseena- then I also have to arrest you because all proofs are against you!! And soon with you your cupcake would also join you in jail mark my words!! (Anubhav pulled her closer twisting her both hands behind her waist tightly in anger) leave me anubhav its hurting!!

Anubhav- you want to arrest me? Fine, but before that I have to save my cupcake , and I hope your law isn't that cruel that it will not let me save an innocent life...

Haseena- innocent!?? Huh? She is the one who made my husband a criminal! How would I leave her open? I'm arresting you!!! (Trying to remove her hand from his grip but anubhav held her neck in anger) anubhavvv!!

Anubhav- you will regret saying that to my cupcake... (Pressing her neck)

Haseena- ahh!! (tears flowed down her eyes) anubhav leave me!! (coughing but his anger was not ready to calm down, anubhav pressed her neck more) ahh!! Le.. Leave me! (Breathing heavily)

Anubhav- now I won't hear a single word against my cupcake...(left her)

Haseena- ahh (coughed badly, she took the water and drank it aimlessly) ah...(in tears)

Anubhav- now spare me... (Getting up angrily)

Haseena- have...s..some...some breakfast a...atleast!! (In tears, she still loves him after what he did to her)

Anubhav- I'm not hungry...

Haseena- don't you love me (making him look at her)

Anubhav- what do you think?

Haseena- you love me right? Then please just once say you didn't committed this murder!! I promise you, I'll save you (holding his hand)

Anubhav- I committed it!! (he exclaimed making her shock)

Haseena- you're lying right? You didn't committed!!

Anubhav- I did... (Left from there)

Haseena- anubhav!! anu!! (shouted, trying to stop him, but anubhav sat on his bike and drove away) anubhav!! (sat down in hall crying) why you are doing this!!

Swati- haseena? haseena? baccha what happened? tell me? (holding her by shoulder worriedly)

Haseena- n..nothing maa... (Wiping her tears)