~35.Secret In Hospital~

Haseena was making her little princess ready in elephant picture dress, she was looking way to beautiful and her handsome dadda was sleeping peacefully hugging her mamma's waist!

Aashi- mamma...tell dadda to leave you...youle my mamma...

Haseena- aale my jelly baby, I'm your dadda's too right? before being your mamma, I'm your dadda's wife, that's why you came in this cute world!

Aashi- mmm...he shleepsh mole and you don't scold him

Haseena- because he gets tired right after working for hours?

Aashi- wake him up and tell to...play with me...

Haseena- acha baba, do one thing (made her sit on anubhav's back) now wake you dadda! (Smiling)

Aashi- daddaa... (pulling his cheek)

Anubhav- umm let me sleep na jaan! (Peppering kisses over her exposed waist)

Haseena- anu...aashi is there.

Anubhav- let it be sweetheart, let her see how much her dadda love her mamma!

Haseena- wake up...shameless man...

Anubhav- no! (Bite her belly, she moaned and haseena slapped his arm)

Haseena- wake up...aashi wants to play with you...

Anubhav- ouch, Baby! (Pulled her closer and bite her neck)

Haseena- seriously I'm gonna beat you with rolling pin once you wake up...

Anubhav- oh really! (smiled)

Haseena- yes....

Anubhav- then I won't get up my sweetheart! (Before he could kiss his lips aashi pulled his hair) ouch... who's this

Aashi- da...dda! D...addaa! (Aashi shouted jumping on his back)

Haseena- your daughter pulled your hair making you realise about her presence between us

Aashi- I am angly with you... (angrily)

Anubhav- ale my baby why ale you angly with your dadda? (He got on back and made aashi sit on his stomach)

Aashi- becauch you ignole me! (angrily pouted)

Anubhav- no my baby, acha come over me I'll hug you tightly! (Aashi fell over shirtless chest and anubhav hugged her tightly)

Aashi- love you da...dda....dada...dda...

Anubhav- aale my baby, love u too my sweetheart! (Aashi snuggled in him and she was no more visible)