~37.Bomb Blast~

~Jay Murlidhar~

~Jay Murlidhar~

After few days, anubhav got to know something which made him shock to the core, he was moving here and there worriedly, haseena came inside and saw anubhav tense, suddenly she got a call from someone!

Haseena- hello yes sir? (Anubhav looked at her instantly) okay sir...(kept the phone) what happened anu? Why are you so tensed?

Anubhav- nothing! (nodded in no)

Haseena- are you sure anu? you don't see alright! (caressing his cheek)

Anubhav- yes I'm alright!

Haseena- you don't se (was going to see but suddenly her eyes fell on her balcony, she noticed something suspicious in balcony) what's that? (Moving towards balcony)

Anubhav moved towards balcony but stopped as he was not feeling well, he was gonna fall but haseena held him worriedly!

Haseena- what happened anubhav are you ok?

Anubhav- hu...huh? y...ye...yes? yes I'm okay! (weakly)

Haseena- are you sure? Are you feeling dizzy? (Worriedly)

Anubhav- umm, no...no I'm okay, I just want water to drink! (sat on sofa and held his head tightly which made her worried, haseena gave him glass of water and he drank it in one go)

Haseena- you are not okay...let's go to doctor...

Anubhav- Haseena I'm okay, please stop worrying (irritately)

Haseena- why are you getting itritated...

Anubhav- because you are irritating me, haseena! (Angrily)

Haseena- okay you calm down...you need rest...

Anubhav- please go and take aashi with you I wanna stay alone!

Haseena- no I won't...

Anubhav- then I will go you sit here only with aashi (he turned to leave but aashi hugged his leg tightly) aashi leave me!

Aashi- no..da..daa

Anubhav- aashi leave me!!! (a bit loudly, haseena tried to say but he stop) aashi leave my leg!

Aashi- no da..daa..plchh

Anubhav- aashi stop behaving stubborn, when dadda said no then remember the topic is over (shout at her angrily)

Haseena- anubhav don't shout...she's a kid...

Anubhav pushed them aside as haseena picked aashi in arms, he stepped out off the house and got a call from unknown number, he picked up the call!