~20.Surprise~

~Jai Murlidhar~

~Jai Murlidhar~

(Finally aapka favourite episode agaya)

After 1 month, anubhav fell in love with haseena's innocence, hardwork, love, care for family and him, selflessness, haseena already love him from bottom of her heart!!! 

One day, anubhav was the first one to wake up, he saw his love sleeping beside him, he remembered today is his first meeting anniversary, it was 25th meeting anniversary!! he smiled and slowly went from there

Anubhav changed his clothes and grabbed his car keys, phone and purse, he kissed her head before leaving from there, he sat in car and started driving while thinking smiling

Anubhav- Today I will give you the best surprise of your life

On other side, haseena turned other side to hug anubhav but found on one, she opened her one eye but saw no one, she woke up with messy hair and pout 

Haseena- where did he left? (she tried calling him but he didn't pick) huh, he left without even informing me (pouted and got up from her place, she got ready and went to have her breakfast)

Paakhi- come princess...

Haseena- where is your devar?

Paakhi- ha has gone out for some work...

Haseena- why didn't he woke me, did he had his breakfast or not?

Paakhi- no but he will have it, he has promised...

Haseena- okay fine!! so I'm leaving for the office, I'm getting late (having bread butter)

Paakhi- oh madam wait... (snatching bread from her)

Haseena- what happened now?

Paakhi- devarji has told to make special breakfast for you...

Haseena- special breakfast? for what? bhabhi I'm really getting late!!

Paakhi- come on... this is a gesture of his love for you... don't be boring...

Haseena- bhabhi, don't joke early morning, gesture of love and him, and that too for me? impossible!!

Paakhi- why not...after all he is your husband...

Haseena- ohh my sweet hubby!! what he aske to prepare special breakfast for me? (sitting on chair happily)

Paakhi- your fav malpua...

Haseena- really? (happily)

Paakhi- yes princess

Haseena- then please serve it to me, I really want to have it!

Paakhi- yes, you sit...

Haseena was clapping happily like a kid, anubhav smiled seeing her through cctv, he kissed on his phone!!