~5.Routine~

~Jai Murlidhar~

~Jai Murlidhar~

In room, haseena from back took the pallu's corner and held it through right shoulder followed by kriti, they both sat on small table

Haseena: okay so now first you have to give a nice bath to all idols and clean the photos of idols, then apply chandan liquid on the god's head, both hands and legs (she showed her how to do it) then put on the diya and start doing aarti simultaneously moving this bell (showed her) and due to this everyone's morning be a blissful one (smiled)

Kriti: oh this is the most beautiful thing I have ever saw haseena

Haseena: now lets move to kitchen (both moved to kitchen after putting diya in front of idol)

In kitchen, haseena tucked her pallu in her waist followed by kriti

Haseena: so, first we'll make breakfast for everyone, there is a decided menu everyday for breakfast and the menu is wrote on paper which is stuck on fridge (smiled)

Kriti: so is it necessary that everyday only the daughter-in-law should to the household work?

Haseena: no kriti, the family only wants atleast you to prepare breakfast for family while lunch and dinner will be prepared by the servants

Kriti: oh so what's the menu for breakfast

Haseena: I will read out (she started reading)

Kriti: okay!! (smiled) but I don't know how to cook as in france, servents take care of me and anubhav (sadly)

Haseena: don't worry, I will help you (smiling)

Kriti: okay so today is sunday, means do we have to prepare bolied eggs, noodles and coke?

Haseena: yes, I hope you know how to prepare noodles?

Kriti: yes, I know that, because whenever in france I and anu fused to feel hungry in midnight, we use to eat noodles

Haseena: thats nice, okay you boil noodles, bye the time I will cut vegetables (taking 2-3 vegetables)