~33.Fight~

~Jay Murlidhar~

~Jay Murlidhar~

Haseena- who is the culprit anubhav? who made our and our daughter's life hell? (hugging him tightly)

Anubhav- I am not confirm yet but I think it's...

Haseena- it's? (before he could tell the name haseena's phone rang, she picked up the call) hello yes bhabhi? what? aashi is crying? why?

Paakhi- aashi and krish had a fight and now she's not ready to calm down...

Haseena- okay okay I'm coming, tell her we are coming!! (got up from there)

Paakhi- yes... Aashi baby...see mumma dadda are coming.>

Haseena kept the phone and anubhav too got up, she told everything to anubhav, and worriedly they went back to mansion!!

Haseena- aashi!!! aashi!

Aashi- mammaaa...(crying)

Haseena- aashi what happened child? (taking her in arms)

Aashi- bhaiii... (Crying)

Haseena- shh shh calm down shh!! (rubbing her back as she started coughing)

Anubhav- baby, you shouldn't fight with your brother like this na...

Haseena- anubhav its not the right time to talk with her, first let her be calm down (rubbing her back)

Anubhav- baby see...dadda has brought chocolate just for you... (Showing her chocolate)

Aashi- me..fol me? (happily)

Anubhav- yes... Only for you...

Aashi- hihi yayyy!! (happily, krish ran towards anubhav hoping him to take in arms, but anubhav was busy with aashi)

Krish- fufa!!! f...fufa!!! (pulled his coat, anubhav did not pay attention) fufaaaa!! (shouted in tears)

Agastya- Anubhav, he's calling you... atleast reply to him...

Anubhav- aashi is crying bhaiya, ask krish to wait for sometime! (krish in tears threw each and every toy on floor, even expensive frames and pots)

Krish- I ate evlyone!! (crying, he ran to room)

Paakhi- Krish...stop baby... (Ran behind him)

Haseena- anubhav you be with aashi, I'll go and check on krish (was going to give aashi to anubhav)

Aashi- noooo!! (cutely)

Haseena- aashi stop being stubborn! (loudly)

Anubhav- don't scold her haseena, she's small (caressing her hair)