~39.The Letter~

~Jay Murlidhar~

~Jay Murlidhar~

One day aashi was playing in room with her dadda's photo alongside, haseena came there with aashi's milk bottle!

Haseena- aashi beta, come to me, it's your milk time (came there with milk bottle)

Aashi- aan...come..hele...

Haseena sat beside her and took aashi in arms, she kept milk bottle in aashi's mouth, aashi was drinking milk cutely, after drinking she kept the bottle aside

Haseena- now go back to sleep, I don't want any excuses!

Aashi- yech...wi dadda...

Haseena- keep his frame aside, he don't love you anymore, so stop taking his name! (Sternly keeping frame aside)

Aashi- he lovesh me...

Haseena- he don't love you, I'm your mamma as well as your dadda!

Aashi- he lovesh me...ol why will he give me thich? (Showing her locket)

Haseena- it's nothing then your bad memory, give me that locket

Aashi- no...dadda gave me... (Hugging it)

Haseena- he is nothing to you so better give me that locket (was going to remove her locket)

Aashi- nooo...don take dadda away flom me... (Clutching it tightly)

Haseena- what is so special in it? Let me have a look (took the heart shape in her hand and found it was opening) it's opening? (surprised, she opened at found a note in it) a note? (She started reading it) 28956785 (she read in mind) what does this mean? Is the some kind of code?

Aashi- ma...mma...ma...mma! (pointed to closet while leaning her chest sadly)

Haseena- what?

Haseena looked at the closet where aashi pointed, haseena kept aashi on bed and moved to closet, she saw a black color, she remembered, anubhav always kept the bag close to his heart and never let anyone touch it!

Haseena- anubhav's bag... (Whispered, she took it out and opened it) laptop? (whispered, she went and sat on bed beside aashi who was playing with her dadda's photo frame, haseena opened the laptop)

She found a password of 8 letters, she was confused what was meaning behind the numbers and the laptop which was closed to anubhav's heart!

Haseena- what could be the password? Maybe these numbers?

Haseena opened the laptop with the help of password, she sighed happily and was going to check ahead but before she could do anything atomatically a sheet opened with full of sentences!