~26.Broken Trust~

Days passed, but there was no sign of minnie which was making anubhav more worried, due to which he seems to be lost somewhere, haseena was confused with his behaviour!!

A random day, haseena was cleaning the mess of the closet, while doing it a envelope fell from between anubhav's shirt pant pair!!

Haseena- what is this? (she picked up, she opened it to see photos of crime scene... it was the same envelope) it was with me? how did it came in between anu's shirt pant? why didn't he returned me back? (she thought, just then anubhav came out from bathroom) anubhav!! (she went to room) anubhav why this envelope is with you? why didn't you gave it to me back? (confused)

Anubhav- this? This is yours? I..i thought it was mine...

Haseena- oh acha!! (smiled, anubhav went to kitchen for some work, while haseena was searching her clip, she found a small phone of buttons, she got a call and the small phone to rang titling "Advik") how this phone came in this drawer? (she was thinking)

Haseena picked advik's call through her phone, haseena was shocked to see this, she clutched the small mobile listening her own voice through her mobile, she looked at envelope as well trying to connect the dots!!

Haseena- Anubhav? Is he linked to all this? is he ditching me? (in tears) so... it's possible that the man I saw that day was Anubhav only, the ring I found in tejaa's house was anubhav's? (sat on bed with tears) d..did he kill tejaa?

A sudden fear crept inside her, she clutched her dress tightly, she looked at small phone and kept back to its place, she saw anubhav coming, she tried to act normal but tears were not ready to flow!!

Anubhav- what happened? You look tensed...

Haseena- n...noth...nothing (moving behind in fear)

Anubhav- then why are you sweating!!

Haseena- I...I...I'm leaving (took her bag hurriedly and was going to leave)

Anubhav- Haseena? What happened? Any problem? (Holding her hand)

Haseena- le...leave me...leave my hand!! (jerked his hand making him surprise)

Anubhav- now you are behaving weird!!

Haseena- I'm in hurry, I'll meet you in evening!! (she turned to leave hurriedly while he was surprised as she didn't peppered any kisses aur wishes on him)

Anubhav- ok..okay...bye

Haseena ran to her car and sat in car, she closed her eyes tightly trying to digest everything, she drove to forensic lab!! on other side, anubhav sat on bed thinking about haseena's behaviour!!

Anubhav- why is she acting so wierd? Oh no!! Did she got to know the truth

Anubhav went to the drawer and took out his small phone, he opened to see advik's name in received list, he remembered he wasn't there at that time, he sat on bed sweating and thought