~12.Is Haseena Really At Fault~

~Jai Murlidhar~

~Jai Murlidhar~

Advik: what happened Haseena ma'am? Are you crying?

Haseena: nothing!! Do you saw where kriti went during the marriage

Advik: no? She was there for the whole marriage...

Haseena: kriti was not there, I was there, anubhav tied the nuptial chain around my neck (she told everything from started to end, by the time she started crying)

Advik: ma'am you... please calm down... (Rubbing her shoulders)

Haseena: how to calm down advik, my family don't even dare to trust me, anubhav don't want to see my face, no one loves me, not even house servents woh appreciated me as daughter (crying, paakhi came to her office to give her tiffin and heard her crying)

Paakhi: Haseena? Haseena Please hold yourself... (Coming near her)

Haseena: bhabhi (hugged her tightly while crying) I was happy with anubhav and kriti's marriage but everything just changed in a min you trust me na?

Paakhi: yes yes I trust you...I know you can never do such thing...you calm down and tell me the whole truth... how did you know that kriti has ran away...

Haseena: when I came to the room to call kriti I found a note (and told her everything) did I do something wrong bhabhi?

Paakhi: no...you did absolutely correct...that was not your fault, it's kriti's fault, she ditched us...

Haseena: anubhav don't want to see my face, don't you think I'm the one who is ditched by this world?

Paakhi: everything will be alright Haseena...just have patience... Hmm...

Haseena: bhabhi, I don't know where kriti is, please make anubhav understand, he is behaving ruthless with me

Paakhi: I will..okay... don't worry...

Haseena: hmm (smiled lightly)

In unknown place,

Man: where is she? (banged his hand angrily on table) I want her in next 48 hours, if she isn't in front of my eyes you all will be fired that moment (he shouted on his men)

Other man: but boss, where should we find her, she hasn't left any clue (the man held his collar)

Man: I want her at any cost, now dismiss (angrily shouted and his men left) I won't spare you

In evening, haseena came back home early, she found everyone having their evening tea, she smiled a bit and hugged sapna from behind as it was her routine

Haseena: I missed you dadi

Sapna: go away, don't touch me...

Haseena: dadi (surprised) w...what are you saying ple...please don't say that