~16.Festival Of Colours~

~Jai Murlidhar~

~Jai Murlidhar~

Like this few days passed, haseena tried her best to mend the relationship between her and anubhav, he has a soft corner but he didn't let know

After 1 and half month, it was festival of colours, haseena was way to excited as it was her favorite festival, she got ready in white kurta and plazo with colourful duppatta, she was trying to wake anubhav

Haseena- anubhav get up, its holi!!

Anubhav: go from here...stop irritating...

Haseena: anubhav get up, or else I'll throw each and every colour on your face (she warned)

Anubhav: don't you dare do anything like that...

Haseena: then wake up fast, relatives are going to come as papa organised the holi party in garden (sitting beside him)

Anubhav: okay I'll come, you leave...

Haseena: okay hubby (kissed his head and went from there, anubhav rolled his eyes and went to get ready) dadi, happy holi (happily was going to apply her the first colour)

Sapna: na na...first apply colour to you sweetest husband...

Haseena: dadi why are you joking early morning, anubhav? and will let me apply the colour? literally?

Sapna: he will, just wait and watch...

Haseena: uff!! dadi now what's going in your head? you na (sat on sofa beside her)

Sapna: I'm just trying to bring you both close...

Haseena: dadi you know na his anger, advik also tried his best to make us close, but what happened you know right? you saw the purple hickeys on my neck, his fingerprints on my belly? his anger scared me the most

Sapna: I know baccha...but this time nothing such will happen.. promise..

Haseena: okay, I trust you (both saw anubhav coming down in white kurta, dadi smirked evilly)

Sapna: come my dear boy...

Haseena: dadi? will you have some gujiya? (seeing the plate of gujiya)

Sapna: yes but first you both have it... with my hands... (making them eat gujiya)

Haseena: thankyou dadi, its so good (both gulped down the gujiya) now can I apply you the colour?

Sapna: to anubhav...

Haseena: he is just sadu, akdu and what now, nor he'll apply me now he'll allow apply the colour on his face (she was loosing her sense)

Sapna: anubhav...come on apply to her

Haseena: umm (making puppy face she looked at anubhav)