~19.Slow Love~

~Jai Murlidhar~

~Jai Murlidhar~

After 2 months, anuseena were staying in same room, both sleep in same bed hugging each other!!

Haseena: anubhav get up, its 10 in morning and you're still sleeping idiot!! (throwing pillow on him, they have turned bestfriend in this two months and was way enough frank)

Anubhav: ouch hasuuu, let me sleep na, I've holiday today...

Haseena: so what? I don't know anything, getup or else I'll sit on your back!!

Anubhav: no no...you're too fat...

Haseena: am I fat? now I won't spare you duffer!! (angrily she hit him with her hands and pillow)

Anubhav: ow oww oww...

Haseena: I'm fat right? now bare the pain (hitting him) from morning you haven't looked at me, you haven't praised me and now you're commenting me that I'm fat? (hitting him with pillow, she was wearing yellow saree, and locket in her neck)

Anubhav: the truth is truth my baby...

Haseena: you won't listen like this (she went and bought cold freeze bottle, and threw water on his face and shirtless body)

Anubhav: aaahh...its too cold (getting up with jerk)

Haseena: I know baby, it is freezing water!! (smiling, anubhav pulled her on his lap)

Anubhav: I will take revenge...

Haseena: revenge? and how? (looking in his eyes deeply, while he pulled her closer with waist) w..what are you doing anubhav...

Anubhav: what do you think? (whispered)

Haseena: see anubhav, you can't do this (blushing softly)

Anubhav: why not

Haseena: a...a...(pushed him and turned to leave blushing)

Anubhav: no you can not run... (held her hand)

Haseena: anubhav (blushed)

Anubhav: oh my red wifey...

Anubhav pulled her closer and slid his hand in her saree near waist, she kept her hand on his chest and closed her eyes, anubhav smiled and rubbed her thumb on her cheek!!

Haseena: anubhav (Whispered slowly)

Anubhav: hmm

Haseena: we're getting late!! everyone must be waiting for us, today we need to go to pa (tried to speak but anubhav kept his finger on haseena's lips) mmm?

Anubhav: I like you!! (Whispered and went to washroom leaving her in shocked)

Haseena blushed and ran from there downwards, she directly went to kitchen where paakhi was there, haseena was blushing