~8.Date Fixed~

~Jai Murlidhar~

~Jai Murlidhar~

After one month, Haseena and kriti were in kitchen, paakhi was also present there, haseena was having her sandwich and packing her things as she was late

Haseena: bhabhi, I'm leaving for office, I'll be late today (was going to leave)

Kriti: no wait Haseena...

Haseena: what happened kriti?

Kriti: today Panditji is going to come, to decide our wedding date, I want you to be with me...

Haseena: I'm really sorry kriti, case is going to be conduct in court so I wouldn't be able to wait (was going to leave)

Kriti: please Haseena, I'm too nervous

Haseena: kriti, bhabhi is there na (swati heard her loud voice while turned a bit angry)

Swati: Haseena? (Coming inside) is this a way to talk...

Haseena: maa, I'm getting late for the court and (was going to say further but she loved her daughter- in- law more than anything)

Swati: so what, take a leave for today...stay here with kriti...

Haseena: I can't maa, it's imp....(tried to say)

Swati: nothing is important than kriti at the moment, so no argument Haseena you're staying...

Haseena: fine maa, let me talk to my assistant (she went to terrace and informed her assistant to handle the case, she went back to swati) I'm waiting

Kriti: thank you Haseena...

Haseena: hmm (smiled lightly and sat beside Agastya) hello bhaiya (but no one except paakhi care about her)

Agastya: kriti, what about your wedding destination, have you thought anything?

Haseena looked down in tears, she got up and turned to leave to her room, paakhi went behind her

Haseena: bhabhi? what happened? go, bhaiya must be waiting for you (sat on bed sadly)

Paakhi: I want to talk to you...

Haseena: no one is talking to me, why are you talking? (looking out of window in tears)

Paakhi: because I know you, I understand you...

Haseena: no one could understand me bhabhi, it was all until they got their daughter- in- law, how will they talk to me after all I'm adopted na

Paakhi: I also noticed it...

Haseena: bhabhi I want to stay alone for few mins (wiping her tears)

Paakhi: okay...but... I advise, just confess your feelings to anubhav once, maybe he will reconsider....