~34.Anuseena's Aashi~

~Jay Murlidhar~

~Jay Murlidhar~

Anubhav was sleeping shirtless after so long with his wife in his arms, both were sleeping peacefully, aashi was the first one to wake up, she wanted to wake up her dadda!!

Aashi- da..dda...dadda (Trying to shake him)

Haseena woke up due to her sweet voice, she smiled and looked at aashi who was inside anubhav's arms, and as due to anubhav took haseena too in arms, she was completely covered

Haseena- baby, let him sleep, dadda is tired (taking her in arms)

Aashi- mmm...dadda...

Haseena- dadda is sleeping baby, let him sleep, lets first get ready then you wake him up (kissing her head)

Aashi- naaa...dadda... (holding his hand)

Anubhav- haseena let it be na, give my baccha here, my baby must be missing her dadda, let her sleep with her dadda (sleepily pointing on his side)

Haseena- okay... (kept aashi near him)

Anubhav- dadda's baby, what do you want?

Aashi- pl..ay...

Anubhav- do you missed dadda? (hugging her close to his heart while haseena smiled and went to change)

Aashi- aaa

Anubhv- really? (got up and took her in arms, she was mesmerized seeing her dadda shirtless)

Aashi- aaaaa... (touching his chest)

Anubhav- haseena!! she is like you when it comes to me shirtless body!! (chuckled kissing aashi's head while haseena was draping saree)

Haseena- after all my hubby and her father is so hot...

Anubhav- that is too right!! but (he paused as his eyes were numb seeing his little princess in his arms, he wanted to play with her right after her birth but.....he don't know his princess birth date too, his eyes was filled with tears)

Aashi- mmmm... (wiping his tears angrily, she doesn't like tears in her parents' eyes

Anubhav- I'm sorry princess, I'm bad father right? I don't deserve to be your father and your mamma's husband (keeping her close to his heart, haseena looked at him and sat beside him)

Haseena- aashi... your father is an idiot...

Anubhav- why? (in tears)

Haseena- because he thinks he is a bad father

Anubhav- what to think in that haseena? I'm a bad father as well as bad husband, I don't know when my princess took birth in this small world, I was not their to accompany you every single moment, to complete your cravings, to handle your moodswings, and what not I missed? aashi's first word, first kick, first heartbeat, first crawl, first walk I don't know anything about her and still she calls me dadda? (in tears while haseena was also having tears)