~11.Angry Anubhav~

~Jai Murlidhar~

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

~Jai Murlidhar~

In anuseena's room, haseena was sitting on bed with her veil on her head, she was nervous and scared for anubhav's reaction, anubhav came in room and smiled at her

Anubhav sat in front of her and removed the veil he was shocked to see haseena, he thought she was joking and was trying to find kriti

Haseena- what are you doing anubhav?

Anubhav: where's kriti? You two are pranking on me right?

Haseena: no anubhav (gulped down in fear) I'm you's wife, you tied mangalsutra around my neck see (showed him mangalsutra, she was fumbling while saying it)

Anubhav: no, how could it be... where's kriti, what you did to her... (Angrily)

Haseena: anubhav I didn't do anything to her, I swear she left because she wanted to, you married to me, you accepted me as your wife (in slow voice fumbling)

Anubhav: no never, my wife is only and only kriti...

Haseena: anubhav I (was going to speak something but he spoke angrily holding her face tightly) ahh

Anubhav: I know you did this to snatch me from her, that's what you want, but I will never let that happen, if kriti didn't come to me this night, then you will face my worst, understood? Now leave... (Pushing her on floor)

Haseena: ahhh, I don't know anubhav, where is kriti, I swear to my life I don't know (in pain with tears)

Anubhav: I don't care...she should be in my room before morning...

Anubhav went to get changed, haseena stood up in tears and went to her own room, she locked the door and sat down crying

Haseena: kritii..why you left? Now everyone is going to blame me...i would never do such thing...

Haseena went to washroom after crying for so long, she got changed in white kurta and pajama, she came outside near the mirror, only to fell her eyes on her mangalsutra which anubhav wore her in front of lakhs of people

Haseena: aah..what did I do... I should have just told everyone that kriti ran away...

Haseena threw the towel and quietly went to anubhav's room, she saw anubhav busy in phone...

Haseena: an...anubhav (with very difficulty)

Anubhav: hmm...what is it? (Without looking at her)

Haseena: i don't know where kriti is, she didn't told me where is she going or any clue about her departure (slow voice)

Anubhav: then why did you sit in place of her, you knew she is not going to return, that means you are the one behind her disappearance...