~38.I Hate You~

~Jay Murlidhar~

~Jay Murlidhar~

It was around 2 months, the bomb blast incident took place, haseena kept herself busy in house work and office work, she always kept herself busy in tejaa's case, she handled aashi and family very well, sapna and anurag went for some office tour in this month!

One day, haseena was making aashi sleep in her arms sitting on bed, agastya came there and sat beside her, he caressed aashi's head!

Haseena- bhaiya? What happened?

Agastya- I want to tell you something

Haseena- what bhaiya? (Expressionless)

Agastya- see this.. (he showed her some photos)

Haseena took his phone and looked it carefully, her expression slowly changed into shock, she looked at him!

Haseena- wh ..what is this?

Agastya- Anubhav's girlfriend..

Haseena- girlfriend? bhaiya you know right? he loves me from bottom of his heart, and he is loving me now too!

Agastya- we all thought so... But what is the meaning of kissing her then

Haseena- this is edited bhaiya, I don't believe this! (threw the phone on bed and got, she placed aashi in cradle)

Agastya- haseena this is not edited...I've checked

Haseena looked at him with shock as soon as she heard that its not edited, she nodded in no and moved behind, she bumped to the dressing table and fell down

Agastya- hold yourself...

Haseena- you're lying bhaiya, my anu, my anu can't betray me, I know! (held her mangalsutra)

Agastya- I can understand...it took me a while too to believe...but this is the truth...

Haseena- no, y...yo...you're lying, you know right he pa...passed away st...ill still you're instigating me against him?

Agastya- why would I lie haseena? I'm your brother...

Haseena- you're lying!!!

Agastya- fine! You won't believe me na....I just wanted to reveal his true identity to you...but you don't want to face the reality...

Haseena- because you're talking about my husband, who just passed away, who just left this world! (stood up and spoke furiously)

Agastya- why are you crying for him...he didn't even love you...

Haseena- what proofs do you have? you have to make me believe that anubhav is wrong!

Agastya- okay...I'll get you proofs then