~14.Understanding Dadi~

~Jai Murlidhar~

~Jai Murlidhar~

Few days went like this, one day Haseena was in office and sapna was trying to find a book in her room, paakhi came there with fragrance bottle!!

Paakhi: what are trying to find dadi (coming there to spray the fragrance perfume)

Sapna: I gave one of my books to haseena...

Paakhi: umm let me help you dadi, she hasn't kept her books in drawer, in closet she has a different section of all books you can search there

Sapna: okay

Both went to closet and paakhi was searching the book, but mistakenly haseena's diary fell down and paakhi didn't noticed it, dadi picked it up and opened it

Paakhi: dadi, I just remembered, the book which you want I took to read it, so it is in my room I'll bring it (while dadi hid the diary)

Sapna: it's okay, I will take that later from you...

Paakhi: okay dadi, I'll take your leave (went from there while dadi was reading her diary, she read the whole diary and found kriti's note on the last page)

Sapna: what is this note? (opened and started reading it, after reading she was shocked, dadi thought) so Haseena was right? Kriti only left, and we were blaming her for no reason, how much my dear daughter had to suffer because of us.. but I think this is not the right time to tell anyone (she kept the diary back and went to her room)

In evening, haseena came home and went to her own room, she saw dadi sitting there, haseena was shocked for a min seeing her

Haseena: dadi do you want anything?

Sapna: yes...come sit here...

Haseena: anything serious dadi (sitting beside her)

Sapna: yes... I'm sorry...we all accused you for something you didn't do... (Caressing her cheek)

Haseena: dadi don't be sorry, its not your fault (holding her hand)

Sapna: yes it is... atleast I should have trusted you...

Haseena: its okay, it is said na whatever happens its for our good, maybe god wanted to do something good

Sapna: you have become so wise my baccha...

Haseena: but how did you got to know the truth?

Sapna: I read your diary...

Haseena: y...y...you read my diary? (Stood up in shock) y...ou read it? Completely?

Sapna: yes, every page...

Haseena: why dadi? Why you read it, I don't want my feelings to be known by anyone (turned to other side)