~18.Becoming Friends~

~Jai Murlidhar~

~Jai Murlidhar~

15 days passed since the incident of haseena's outburst, anubhav was trying his best to claim her trust again, haseena was loving his attempt just to get her trust back

One day she was getting late for office, she came to dinning table and saw everyone having makeup, she kissed dadi's cheek!!

Haseena- bye maa papa, dadi, I'm getting late!!

Anubhav- wait, I'll drop you...

Haseena- no let it be, I'll go by myself

Anubhav- please let me...

Haseena- okay fine!! (She said and turned to leave)

Anubhav- wait...

Haseena- now what happened? (anubhav picked her dupatta and wrapped it around her neck) what was this?

Anubhav- other men will see you...and I don't want evil eye to touch you...

Haseena- I don't want this (was going to remove dupatta)

Anubhav- please...

Haseena- okay (both went and sat in car, the car stopped in between as it was punctured, both went out and anubhav was checking it while some boys were looking at haseena with lust)

Haseena saw them and set her dupatta properly covering her face, haseena moved forward as she was finding range, due to which her dupatta fell down!! the boys smirked as they were now getting clear view of her body

Haseena- anubhav (tried to call him)

Anubhav- yes?

Haseena- woh... (looked at boys who came to her)

Anubhav- what happened? (Fixing the tire)

Haseena- please leave (to boys)

Boy1- why ma'am... you are so beautiful, let us see you...

Haseena- disgusting (picked her dupatta and turned to leave, the boy held her hand) leave my hand (slapped him hard with another hand, the other boy held his other hand too) anubhav (shouted, anubhav looked at them and stood up, he came near them)

Anubhav- aye leave her (Angrily)

Haseena- leave me (pushed them, but the boys were not leaving her) anubhav help!! (anubhav pushed them and pulled haseena near him) don't you guys have some shame? (angrily)

Boy 2- we were just adoring you, you are so beautiful...

Haseena- what do you think? I can't understand your way of eyeing me or what?