~27.The Game~

~Jai Murlidhar~

~Jai Murlidhar~

Anubhav went to room and saw haseena sitting on bed lost in her thoughts, she was acting weird today, he know that something haseena got to know about him but what he don't know!!

Anubhav- Haseena!!! (went near haseena)

Haseena- welcome my husband!! (Smiling sweetly)

Anubhav- what has happened to you suddenly

Haseena- nothing, don't worry!! You get fresh I'll bring your coffee! (she wasn't able to believe this, she wanted to ask him directly but wasn't able to gain the confidence)

Anubhav- ok (was going to leave)

Haseena- hmm! Well do you know this number or this bike? (Showing him the photo, he was surprised seeing it)

Anubhav- u..mm...no..

Haseena- are you sure? (Coming closer to him)

Anubhav- yes...how would I know (fumbling)

Haseena- well where is your ring sweetheart? (Taking his hand in her)

Anubhav- I told you I gave it to polish (smiling nervously)

Haseena- but the owner told me, you never came to him to polish!! (seriously making him cough) what happened anubhav?

Anubhav- y..yes...I went to another shop actually

Haseena- did you ditch me? (coming straight to the point making him shock)

Anubhav- w..what are you talking about? I don't know anything...

Haseena- don't act innocent anubhav!! did you kill tejaa?

Anubhav- what?? Why would I do that?

Haseena- didn't you tap my phone? didn't you listened all my talks with advik, forensic expert and police officers through your small phone? (angrily)

Anubhav- n..no I.. didn't

Haseena- you ditched me anubhav, you ditched me!! (in tears moving behind)

Anubhav- no..haseena listen to me...Ok I'll tell the truth...

Haseena- I don't wanna listen anything!! you...you fitted the bug and micro chip in my phone, you took advantage of my trust? (in tears)

Anubhav- see, I can explain...

Haseena- you can't explain anything! you know that I'm going to tejaa's old house, before me you came, and adjust a timer bomb right?

Anubhav- yes I did!!

Haseena- I'm not able to believe it anubhav, seriously!! (moving behind in tears, he pinned her to wall angrily and spoke)