~23.Where Is He~

~Jai Murlidhar~

~Jai Murlidhar~

After few days, haseena came back home in night, she turned on lights and tried to find her hubby, she then searched him whole house!

Haseena- hubby where are you? (but no reply came) where did he go? bhabhi did you saw anubhav? where did he go? did he returned from hospital?

Paakhi- no he hasn't come yet, there must be some emergency

Haseena- maybe!! you go bhaiya must be waiting, I'll wait back for anubhav!!

Paakhi- okay...

Haseena- yes!! (smiled and paakhi went to room, haseena changed her clothes and came down waiting for anubhav, she sat on sofa scrolling through her phone) an hour passed, still he hasn't come (sadly) let me just call him...anubhav pick up the call (worriedly) is he okay? Now I'm getting worried...

Haseena called his one of the collegue to ask about his whereabouts, she was so worried and tensed

Haseena- hello aniket, do you know where is anubhav? is he in hospital?

Aniket- no, he left long ago...

Haseena- what? are you sure he is not there?

Aniket- yes ma'am

Haseena- ok....okay!! (she kept the phone) where is this man!!! let him come, today I'll show him...here his wife is worried, and he has no courage to inform me!! (she went to her room angrily) where would be he? (she hadn't have her dinner in this tension)

Soon sleep took over her and she slept in sitting position only, next morning, haseena woke up and saw here and there, she thought anubhav must have returned from hospital, she tried to find him in whole house but couldn't find him

Haseena- aaahh...anubhav where are you (she came downstairs) maa papa, did anubhav returned?

Swati- no...

Haseena- where is he? he is not accepting my calls too

Swati- I don't know...even I am worried

Haseena- bhaiya!! what to do now (worriedly)

Agastya- if he didn't come by 12, we will report in police ok...

Haseena- hmm (worriedly she sat on sofa, all were trying to find him) bhaiya anubhav (in tears)

Agastya- we'll find him...don't worry...

Haseena- I'm worried bhaiya

Agastya- ye will come...

Haseena- when? he hasn't returned from yesterday!!