~48.Tables Are Now Turned~

~Jay Murlidhar~

~Jay Murlidhar~

Other side aashi was transferred to nagaland, Leone had captivated her too, they were in machinery house, aashi was crying continuously while leone was angrily gazing at haseena's f*cking child, kevin looked at aashi scaredly!!!

Aashi- ahhaaannn (crying out loudly as Leone held her face tightly, anubhav was watching them through spy camera, his anger was reaching peak seeing his princess crying)

Leone- I love cries... But I have a special problem with you... You are a sign of my Anubhav's Love towards that Haseena... 

Anubhav- how could she behave with her own sister's daughter like this? How dare she touch my daughter!!!

Aashi- ahaaannn, ahaaan, da..da..dda...ma...mmaa...bal...bal om...en...bal...da...dda me... (Crying loudly while Leone held her neck tightly) aaahhaan...le..ve...

Aashi- annn lea...ve (Crying, she bite Leone's hand and cried fueling her anger even more)

Leone- how dare you bite my hand? Kevinnn, hit her with belt (angrily)

Aashi- ahhaaannn, annnn. (Crying, Neelam saw this and got worried, she moved to Leone and held her leg)

Neelam- please don't do anything to her, she is only 2 years old please don't (Sobbing)

Leone- Kevin fastt (shouted)

Minnie came there tiredly, her eyes went to aashi who was crying, Minnie was shocked to see her, she saw Leone holding soft aashi's face tightly, which fueled her anger, she ran to Leone and pushed her harshly!!!

Minnie- how dare youuuu (Shouted, pulling her hair resulting to put bug in her hair)

Leone- hey you girl... Be in your limits (Holding her face tightly)

Minnie- aashii!!! (Pushed her and hugged aashi tightly) are you okay?

Aashi nodded in no while crying, kevin pushed Minnie and picked aashi in arms, minnie held Leone's legs crying, anubhav's anger was reaching peak on seeing his daughter crying and sister holding culprit legs begging for freedom of aashi, kevin took aashi in room!!

Aashi- ahaannn annnn!!! (Crying, Leone came inside after ordering guards to f*ck Minnie and Neelam, Leone closed the door, and held aashi's face angrily removing hatered of haseena on her)

Leone- Kevin... I want her to shout in pain... She's Haseena's daughter...

Kevin- but ma'am she is so small, no...no..no (scaredly)