𝐢. christmas cheer !

𝐂 𝐎 𝐒 𝐌 𝐈 𝐂   𝐋 𝐎 𝐕 𝐄   !

𝙲 𝙷 𝙰 𝙿 𝚃 𝙴 𝚁   𝙾 𝙽 𝙴   !

( 𝔠𝔥𝔯𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔪𝔞𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔢𝔢𝔯 ! )

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⬩❖⬩ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

          "𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐏 𝐔𝐒 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐓𝐄, 𝐀𝐍𝐀! In the end, everything will be worth it, Ana!" The blonde rolled her eyes as she adjusted her grip on the multitude of boxes weighing down her arms. "The only thing so far that has been worth it was watching Alec trip down the stairs and land flat on his ass. And that was two days ago. Not feeling the enjoyment I was promised, here!"

Izzy rolled her eyes at the dramatic blonde as she continued to hang up Christmas decorations throughout the Institute. Their first Christmas since the Wars and their first Christmas with Clary Fray at the Institute. Funny how much can change in so little time, right?

"Stop your complaining, Ana," Izzy said, nudging the girl lightly as she passed her. "Where's the Christmas spirit?"

Ana set the boxes of decorations down on one of the desks and turned to face her Parabatai. "It died when I was forced to bring half of the decorations down here from the attic all by myself! This shit's heavy, if you haven't noticed!"

"Yeah, but you're the strongest out of all of us, dummy," Alec said as he joined the duo. 

"Don't you fucking lie to me the day before Christmas, Alexander Lightwood," Ana said, sending a pointed look at the laughing boy. She then cracked her neck and moved to open the boxes. "Anyways, what else needs decorated? And where on Earth are Clary and Jace? They should be here by now!"

As if hearing her, Clary came through the doorway with more boxes in her arms, Jace trailing behind her with a tree. Their Christmas tree, which would definitely cause Ana's allergies to act up. It was as if the holiday wanted her dead or something.

"Here! Sorry! Jace nearly destroyed the tree when bringing it here since apparently he doesn't know how to safely cross the road," Clary said breathlessly, setting down the boxes as she shot a glare toward Jace.

The blond in question threw his arms up. "Sorry that I'm so used to being invisible that I don't really take into account mundane things."

Ana frowned. "Don't you still have to look both ways when crossing the road while invisible? I'd think you would, since the cars sure as hell can't see you."

Jace opened his mouth, only for nothing to come out. He frowned, crossing his arms and dropping the tree like a pouting child. Ana rolled her eyes. "Just set up the damn tree so we can start decorating it. I want to get to the movies and treats as quickly as possible so I can relax."