𝐢𝐯. kitchen mishaps !

𝐂 𝐎 𝐒 𝐌 𝐈 𝐂   𝐋 𝐎 𝐕 𝐄   !

𝙲 𝙷 𝙰 𝙿 𝚃 𝙴 𝚁   𝙵 𝙾 𝚄 𝚁   !

𝔨𝔦𝔱𝔠𝔥𝔢𝔫 𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔰 ! )

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⬩❖⬩ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

          𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐏 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐈𝐌. His eyes, so blue they seemed to glow violet in the darkness. His hair, so black it was tinted blue like the midnight sky. Despite his skin being sickly pale, she knew that it was usually a caramelized brown that made his eyes stick out beautifully. His dark clothes allowed her to see just how defined his muscles were. Biceps pressed against the silk fabric of his shirt while abs were concealed under the buttons. Don't ask Ana how she knew, but she did, and boy did she want to run her fingers over them. And to top it all off, his lips were pulled into the type of frown that made them look so kissable. 

But while she was staring at him, he was staring at her. Taking in her hair that was golden like starlight. Her eyes, which were such a bright cerulean that they reminded him of the waters of Valeris. Her skin was bronzed with sunlight, bringing out the freckles that dotted her nose and cheeks like constellations. And her lips were so full and pink, even when they were turned downwards in a frown. 

His eyes scoured her body, looking at the runes that littered her skin much like the tattoos that marked his. Runes he'd seen before, getting burned into her skin as a symbol of what she was and what she could do. Runes that belonged to a different world, so unlike his own but similar in many ways. 

Ana could feel power radiating from him. Dark, warm power that reminded her of a night's kiss. 

"How . . ." She was at a loss for words. This was a dream, right? But if it was, how could she be feeling all of this? How could she feel his magic, or his touch, or the cool air of the corridor? None of it made sense.

One of his hands raised, as though wanting to touch her face, but it hesitated before lowering. Some small part of Ana was left disappointed. "You're . . . you're here? How are you here?"

Ana swallowed thickly. "II don't know. I thought I was . . . this is a dream. But then . . ."

Realization dawned in his eyes. "Oh." Ana frowned. What did oh mean? "Shit."

"What?" Ana asked. She needed answers. The amount of oddities happening in a short span of time were making her head spin. She was sure she'd explode if none of her questions were answered soon. "Why are you saying shit? What's going on?"

His hand wrapped around her wrist again and he pulled her through the darkness, away from the door. "She can't know about this. None of them can."

"Who can't know about what?" Ana nearly stumbled over her footing, but her years of training kept her upright. "Tell me what's happening. Who even are you? How am I here?"