𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. a sadistic genie !

𝐂 𝐎 𝐒 𝐌 𝐈 𝐂   𝐋 𝐎 𝐕 𝐄   !

𝙲 𝙷 𝙰 𝙿 𝚃 𝙴 𝚁   𝙴 𝙸 𝙶 𝙷 𝚃 𝙴 𝙴 𝙽   !

( 𝔞 𝔰𝔞𝔡𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔠 𝔤𝔢𝔫𝔦𝔢 ! )

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⬩❖⬩ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

          𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐃𝐈𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓.

She didn't close her eyes or succumb to the exhaustion of using her newfound abilities in a way she didn't know she could. She didn't let herself lay down and get comfortable, knowing the moment she did, she would be trapped within her mind. A very unforgiving place, what with her recent mental state. She didn't trust her mind not to torment her while she was asleep, so she found the most uncomfortable spot in the cell and started forming her plan.

Ana had no concept of time within the cell Under the Mountain. The guards fed her two meals at different times throughout the supposed days to keep her guessing, and only let her out of her cell to heal the poor human so Amarantha could continue with her torture. Any chance she got, she practiced with her powers to see what all she was capable of.

Amarantha had said she held the power of life and death, along with the abilities of a High Fae. The only problem was that Ana had yet to unleash herself. She was still holding onto her old life, searching so hard for a different way of unleashing her abilities. She would never give up on her family. Not after the last time. 

Something she found out about her abilities was that they sometimes had a mind of their own. The tendrils of golden light would travel wherever they wished if Ana didn't hold tightly to them. Sometimes they just filtered out of the cell, while other times they went to visit the other prisoners around her. They didn't say anything when it happened, well aware of who she was after Amarantha's announcement. 

The light of her powers was the only thing keeping her from freaking out. Being locked up was a constant reminder of her past. Ana knew that if she was gonna beat Amarantha, she had to be clear-headed. A hard thing to do when it seemed as though her enemy knew all of her weaknesses. Luckily, she knew a fair amount of Amarantha's weaknesses as well.

Like how she had no real magic to her and had to steal from Hybern to get it. She was vengeful of all mortals, and absolutely lustful for Tamlin. So if someone admitted to loving Tamlin and also happened to be a mortal (Feyre, most likely), Amarantha would be nothing but petty with her response. And not to mention the fact that she was very prideful and demented. Even psychotic people showed bits of themselves when they didn't mean to. And Ana had seen some of those bits while healing the human.

All she needed now was a way to use all of this information against Amarantha quickly and deadly. 

It was moments like these when Ana wished she could communicate mentally with her Parabatai and family. She could really use Alec's wisdom and knack for battle strategy, and Magnus' knowledge of magic and its weaknesses. If they were here . . . if she could just talk to them . . .