𝐢𝐢𝐢. welcome , feyre !

𝐂 𝐎 𝐒 𝐌 𝐈 𝐂   𝐋 𝐎 𝐕 𝐄   !

𝙲 𝙷 𝙰 𝙿 𝚃 𝙴 𝚁   𝚃 𝙷 𝚁 𝙴 𝙴   !

𝔴𝔢𝔩𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 , 𝔣𝔢𝔶𝔯𝔢 ! )

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⬩❖⬩ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

          𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓. The two of them were alone in the Spring Court for four days before Tamlin returned with a human girl trailing behind him. During Tamlin's time away, Ana had made it her personal goal to see how annoying she could be toward Lucien, who already seemed as though he despised her just for being "human."

From asking him an abundance of questions about the court and Prythian to just sitting silently around him and looking at him until he freaked out, Ana had managed to make Lucien want to move away. Which, she considered a win.

Ana was in her designated room when she spotted Tamlin returning (in beast form) with a white mare following after him, a figure sitting on its back. The human girl was dressed in rather dingy clothing that hung off of her lanky body, her honey brown hair falling down her back in curls. She was beautiful, but the gaunt appearance made Ana's heart ache. She was starved.

The blonde made quick work of getting ready. Alis helped her into another simple dress, this one a green that reminded her of Clary's eyes. Ana styled her own hair in a loose braid that fell down her shoulder and slipped her feet into simple slippers, not wanting to walk in the heels that Alis had tried to get her to wear one too many times. She was not a heels person unless she was working with Izzy to take down demons. 

When she was done, Ana slipped her stele into a pouch in her leather belt, which was actually more like a leather rope that she tied around her waist to accentuate it. Ana took one last glance at herself in the vanity mirror before leaving her room with Alis, the faerie veering off toward the kitchens while Ana went to find Lucien. He was probably annoyed with her, but Ana didn't care. She had stopped caring about Lucien's opinions the day she arrived in the court.

"There's my second favorite redhead," Ana said happily once she found Lucien sitting in the study. The masked High Fae rolled his eyesone russet and one metallic goldbut gestured for Ana to join him in the study. "How are you this fine morning?"

Lucien set down the book he was reading. "I was doing wonderfully until you arrived." Ana noticed the joking tone in his voice, causing her to grin. "And how am I only your second favorite redhead? Do you know any other redheads in this world?"

"Not of this world, but my old one," Ana said. "And of course you're only my second favorite. Until I'm considered your favorite blond, you'll be stuck in second place to my friend Clary. Got it?"