𝐢𝐢𝐢. the city of starlight !

𝐂 𝐎 𝐒 𝐌 𝐈 𝐂   𝐋 𝐎 𝐕 𝐄   !

𝙲 𝙷 𝙰 𝙿 𝚃 𝙴 𝚁   𝚃 𝙷 𝚁 𝙴 𝙴   !

𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔠𝔦𝔱𝔶 𝔬𝔣 𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔩𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 ! )

⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⬩❖⬩ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

          𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐖𝐎𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐀 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄 𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄. The brilliant sun beaming through her room's windows warmed her skin, the blankets practically enveloping her in a cocoon of comfort. The bed was amazing, to say the least. Big and comfortable and holding her up while simultaneously sucking her in. She could lay in it all day without growing tired of it. 

However, a strange glint of golden light coming from a corner of her room had her pulling away from the warm embrace of the bed. A chill ran up from her toes to her fingertips as she felt the coolness of the floor beneath hersomething she'd grown used to after the years. Her body had a natural heat to ita characteristic that had been amplified with the release of her being. It was no surprise the cool wooden floors would bring goosebumps to her unclothed skin.

Ana approached the corner of the room where the glow had come from, the corners of her lips perking up in amusement. It was a note written in swooping yet jagged penmanship that had to have been done either by Amren or Mor. The words had a feminine air to them, and while she was sure Az or Cass or even Rhys could pull it off, she doubted they had enough sense to pick out something as beautiful as the necklace that rested beside the paper (at least, not Cassian. And definitely not Rhysand). The source of the glowing.

She plucked the letter gently from the desk and scanned the words, smiling wider.

          After your generosity upon first meeting me, I thought to return the favor. A necklace as beautiful and regal as you, halfling. Cherish it . . . and do NOT let Cassian get his dirty hands on it. 

          Appreciate this gift, girl, for I do not give jewels lightheartedly. 

~ Amren

Ana set the note down and delicately lifted the necklace up. It was indeed beautifula thin and simple golden chain with a charm in the shape of angel's wings folding inward. In the center of the wings was what appeared to be a polished moonstone. A rainbow reflected from the beautiful rock, casting a glow around her room that was almost ethereal. 

The blonde was quick to enter the bathroom and face the mirror, placing the necklace on and leaving the charm visible to all. It was beautiful, and she would have to thank Amren greatly for it. Izzy was sure to be jealous once she saw it. And Magnus. And even Alec, though he would never show it.