𝐱𝐢𝐯. high lord of the night court !

𝐂 𝐎 𝐒 𝐌 𝐈 𝐂   𝐋 𝐎 𝐕 𝐄   !

𝙲 𝙷 𝙰 𝙿 𝚃 𝙴 𝚁   𝙵 𝙾 𝚄 𝚁 𝚃 𝙴 𝙴 𝙽   !

𝔥𝔦𝔤𝔥 𝔩𝔬𝔯𝔡 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔫𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔠𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔱 ! )

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⬩❖⬩ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

          𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐖𝐎𝐊𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐀 𝐒𝐔𝐁𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘. She sat at the table which was set for brunch, downing a mug of coffee while rubbing her temples. Somehow, the table had shrunk in size, and Ana despised it. She hated being closer to Tamlin and Lucien, but she didn't complain as she continued to eat, starving after her well-needed nap. 

Lucien seemed to be in the same position as Ana. He ate, rubbing his temples while remaining unusually quiet. Ana couldn't remember seeing him at the party, but then again, she hadn't been looking for him.

"And where were you last night?" Feyre asked Lucien in a teasing tone.

Lucien glared at her. "I'll have you know that while you and Tamlin were dancing with the spirits and Ana was drinking her mind away with Aurelia, I was stuck on boarder control." Tamlin gave a pointed cough, and Lucien added, "With some company."

Ana perked a brow. "Who the hell would wanna be alone with you?"

The red-haired Fae mockingly laughed before turning his gaze back to Feyre and Tamlin. "Rumor has it you two didn't come back until after dawn."

Ana sipped her coffee to hide her smile. She'd heard from Alis that morning that Feyre and Tamlin had been out late into the morning. Whatever they were doing when they disappeared from the party, Ana didn't want to know. But Feyre seemed happier than ever, so something good must've occurred.

"You bit my neck on Fire Night," Feyre said to a rather stiff Tamlin. "If I can face you after that, a few kisses are nothing."

Ana spit her coffee out, spraying it all over Lucien. The red-haired Fae stared at her wide-eyed, his jaw slack as the blonde began laughing. She'd initially been surprised by Feyre and Tamlin kissing, but the look on Lucien's face blocked out the rest of their hushed conversation. Honestly, she wished she'd had a camera so she could've captured his face. It was dripping with coffee, completely startled and a bit annoyed.

Lucien shook his head and wiped down his face, turning to the couple in the corner. "We're trying to eat in peace," he said, snapping Tamlin and Feyre out of their daze. "But now that I have your attention, Tamlin," he snapped, though the High Lord was still looking at Feyre. It took him a bit, but he finally managed to turn his attention to Lucien. "Not to be the bearer of truly bad tidings"